• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion, Thanks so much for the work you've done. I realize I messed up my requests, sorry about that. Thanks again.

Hi,
I hope that I am making my request correctly. Our trip is Jan 2014. I would like the following:
AZ-FL1.jpg Point A would be San Antonio, Texas

6SharingCastle-1.jpg The castle would say January 2014.
Top names: Pa, Lolly
Middle names: Dad, Mom
Bottom names: Hunter Madison
1st names are males, 2nd are female.

Thanks in advance!
Lori

Hi...I was looking thru your Blanks folder & was wondering if you might be able to do a navy blue chevron Mickey head similar to the ChevronHeadRed.jpg.

Thanks so much! So appreciated! :)

No license plate, sports or holiday DISign requests (and other) are done on this thread as my rules indicate

Hi Marion,

Just checking on my request from post 2549 for the Alice jersey. We leave in two days.

Thanks a bunch,
Melissa

Hi Marion -
Just checking on my request from post 2589 for the navy blue chevron Mickey head. We leave on 11/7 and I'm planning to use your red solid, red chevron, navy solid & *hopefully* navy chevron Mickey heads to make small magnets for our DCL Fantasy stateroom door! :) I didn't specify when I needed it in my original request so I apologize. If it can be done in the same shade of navy as the solid blank Mickey head (HeadDarkBlue-1.jpg in your Blanks / Colors of Mickey Heads folder), that would be perfect! Many, many THANKS!!! in advance!

Hi! Was wondering if you could please do one more design for me, my son just decided he was going to propose to his girlfriend on our cruise this weekend! He was waiting for the perfect moment and said this would be it. So in anticipation I would like to get a magnet to put on their door after he surprises her, if you have the time to get to it for me by tomorrow.

Wedding11.jpg nice soft colors
Top wording - Just Got Engaged!
Ethan & Taylor
Bottom wording - 11/1/13
Disney Dream

Thanks so much! Hope it is possible!

I printed it & it matches up great with the solid one! Thanks so much. Very excited to use this to decorate our stateroom door. You truly are a blessing to all of us Disney crazed fans! ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter