Hi Marion! I'd like to reqeust Epcot-Jersey1.jpg with the following names:

MAMA
DADA
WARREN
BEBE
DADADY

Thanks!

Hi Marion,
If it is not too much trouble, can you please switch the names Karen and Jennifer?
Thank you :)

Marion,

I am also interested in the following for our upcoming trip, Oct- 2-13, if you have time. Thanks

WishesInvite1.jpg
Name: Shaw Family
Date: October 7, 2013

illumiNations3.jpg
Date: October 9, 2013

ManyCharacterInvite1.jpg
Can you create a farewell with this pic? I love this!

TicketBarberShop1.jpg
Can we personalize this with Name: Xavier

AK-CharacterInvite1-jpg

Thanks again!

Marion, thank you! These are absolutely perfect! And the size is fine, I just need something smaller than 8 x 8. Thank you for the warning about Shutterfly. I haven't had trouble in the past, but thats good to know. I am truly grateful for your time and effort creating these! Thank you!

Hi Marion! I have a few requests please. Our trip is November 30th.

JediMickey-1.jpg (Is it possible to put the name Kaleb in one of the bottom corners?)
WDW1Plain.jpg: We would like this to have a name in the left ear and Dec 2013 in the right ear. The names are: Mom, Dad, Nana, Kaleb, Lexi
Christmas-Jersey1.jpg: We would like 2 Mickey jerseys, one with Jim and one with Kaleb and 3 Minnie jerseys, with Ami, Debbye, and Alexa
PrincessHead2.jpg: With Lexi in one ear.
BelleTiara5a.jpg: With the name Alexa

6) 2Families8Together3.jpg: This is would actually be for next October so no rush, but could you do one with 9 people total.

Workman family:
Jim (male)
Ami (female)
Debbye (female)
Kaleb (male)
Lexi (female)

Muncy family:
LJ (male)
Stacie (female)
James (male)
Quinn (female)

Thank you so very much and I really hope I did the request properly!

The letter is perfect! Thank you so much! I can't wait to print it tomorrow at work. The kids are going to love it. I LOVE IT!!! Thank you again!!!!!

Thank You SO much for the designs! I am excited to get them printed. I really appreciate the time you took to personalize the designs!

Thank you so much, Marion!!! The invites are absolutely wonderful :-)

It's these type of details that make our trips even more magical (if that's even possible) and I couldn't do it without your help.

You are much appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter