Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Again! I need an autograph cover for my son Aiden.

4Parks-AC2.jpg--->"Aiden's 1st Autograph Book"
bottom "Walt Disney World 2013"

For a 5 X 7 Book, thank you so much! We leave October 30th, 2013.

Hi Marion, we are going to Disney in June 2014 for a wedding and will also be celebrating a high school graduation, college graduation and a 50th birthday. I was looking at your photobucket and didn't see anything with multiple celebrations. I do like the making magical memories with multiple Mickey heads if that could be customized with graduate ears, bride and groom and a birthday. I have no idea what I'm doing so I am deferring to the experts.

:cheer2: Rustman:
Thank you so very much for all of the lovely designs! Your work will certainly help make our trip even more magical!
Thank you!
Kiteena

jez4100: I have DISigns with multiple hat styles in my FamilyNames folder and can switch out the hats to add graduation

think this one looks better not personalized. oh well... and the Heat? Seriously?? :lmao:

Marion,
Thanks for the heat personalization (my nephew loves them)
The monogram is for my niece. She wanted the monogram bigger with all 3 letters capitalized in the French style monogram. If you don't want to do it I understand and I appreciate your time.

Hi, hope you are having a great weekend!
Thanks for the reply on the seven dwarfs, I figured out how to send a formal request, i think :)

this is my request for all of the designs, I hope this makes sense.... I would like the mickey head removed, just the character to fit on a 8x10 iron on, with the character name underneath.

DwarfSneezyName1.jpg
DwarfSleepyName1.jpg
DwarfHappyName1.jpg
DwarfGrumpyName1.jpg
DwarfDocName1.jpg
DwarfBashfulName1.jpg
DwarfDopeyName1.jpg

SnowWhiteColoring02done.jpg

thanks for your help :) these will be perfect for our trip :)
Lara

Hi Marion,
I am a newbie and am amazed at your work. Could I kindly ask you to please do the following? We are traveling during the holidays after a health scare of my husband and are so happy to be going with our 2 young children. Thank you so much!

Add our last name: SCRUGGS to:
MinnieJersey1.jpg
MickeyJersey1.jpg *can the colors be changed to blue? please do so if possible
DaisyJersey2.jpg
GoofyJersey2.jpg
PlutoJersey1.jpg
MarvelJersey6.jpg

Thank you so very much :)

Understood, thank you Marion. If you can please make the personalization on the jersey shirts all the same, all-caps, our last name: SCRUGGS

The number 13 is perfect!

Thank you in advance so very much :) :)

Marion,
This may be a no-no, I somehow didn't think to add 3 more in my jersey family group that are attending. If possible, could you please do these 3 jersey's below with all-caps, same last name: SCRUGGS
StarWarsJersey1.jpg
MarvelJersey5.jpg
VillainJersey3.jpg

I understand if that is not allowed and appreciate what you have done so much! :) Being a newbie, could someone please point me in the direction to how to properly download these from photobucket to do on t-shirts? thank you again!

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter