Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I love all your designs and this website. Great Job on everything! I would like to know if the Minnie mouse design with red background yellow Minnie ears and a big picture of Minnie's face and bows all over the page could you put the text Emily's Autograph Book. I also like the other Minnie with pink ears with Minnie standing up with the pink/white polka dot dress and she is smiling with her hand up. But not sure what type of background. Could you design this one also with the same text Emily's Autograph book but put the pink Minnie ears with Minnie on a background that you would think would look good. Sorry to email you on the weekend. We are leaving for Disney on Sept 26 and need to get the book ordered by late next week. If this is or not possible to do in such short notice could you please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Look forward to your response

Thanks
Jenn

Hello RustManFan, I am new to this. I have found an Image in your photobucket, PirateMickeySabres1.jpg, that we would like to put on a few shirts for our kids for our trip on September 20, 2013. I would like to get the border taken off of it as it will not look as good on the color shirts that we have. Thank you!

Marion,
Thank you so much! They both look great and we love them! The stitch one is perfect with the blue!! It turned out fantastic! Thank you!!!!!!

Celestia

I notice we have some newbies amongst us.

Please make sure you have looked at the How To and Creative Boards Welcome stickys at the top of the forum. also Meet the DISigners

Note that most DISigners have some request requirements that are noted in post#1 of their threads....like me for example! ;)

Welcome and I hope you are pleased with the "stuff" you receive. Hey, it's free... how can you complain! :)

jfladybug12;

Welcome! Please take a look at my rules and note that I need the jpg file name you are referring to... I cannot locate the master on my hard drive from a description as I have thousands!

Thanks

RustManFan,

We finished making our t-shirts tonight. I'm so looking forward to wearing them! Thank you for your fabulous designs and sharing your talents! You have helped to make our cruise even more special! :yay::cheer2:

Hi Marion. We just returned from our trip where we wore our shirts with your designs every day. We received so many compliments on all the different designs! I just want to thank you again for making our trip special.
Maryanne

lovedonaldduck: sorry but I do not create goodbye/farewell letters. just one category I don't want to add to my huge repertory

Hi Marion!

Is there any way I can get Fab4WDW-Year2.jpg with the year 2013 on it?

Thanks so much!

In Early August, you filled a request for this design for 3 1st time visitors that I am traveling to WDW in late September. Since completing their shirts, grandma decided that she should also have a matching shirt, but it isn't her first visit. I am not sure if what I am asking is too much of a design change and if it is possible. If not, I think I saw something similar that I could just put a plain design on the same color shirt. The other 3 turned out perfect! So the change I would like is to change 1st to read 10th. Thank you for considering the revision.

Grandma 10th trip
1stTrip17d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=215

Hi Marion. May I please have MinnieTennis1.jpg with Samara in the right ear?
May I also have Tennisball1.jpg with Disney Dream in left ear. The year 2013 in the right ear. The female name Samara in the middle of the tennis ball please? Thank you. We travel October 2013.

Whenever you get a chance, would you please personalize the following:

MinnieHeadName4a.jpg with the initials MCD (with some kind of fancy monogram font, also the C in the middle needs to be bigger than the other letters, but I couldn't do that in the request)

MiamiHEat2.jpg with the name Carson

Thank you very much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter