Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Marion, They are great. Thank you so much. My family are going to be so excited when they receive these, and everything else I have. I really appreciate everything you, and the other DISigners have done for me. Thanks again.

Hi Marion! A few months ago you made the park checklists for me. We are getting ready for our trip and I am looking to make shirts for it. It is on 9/14/13 if it is too short notice no worries.

The file is 2FamiliesTogether-11.jpg

The two families are

The McGeown Family
Sean (male)
Jen (female)
Allison (female)
Amanda (female)

The Barbera Family
Rob (male)
Dawn (female)
Nicolas (male)
Tyler (male)

Hi Marion, is it possible to get:
bth_DHS-Jersey5.jpg

Son's name is Luke.

If you can put age instead of year as the numbers, could I please have number 9, if due to your design it needs to be double figures, could I please have 14.
Not going until March'14

Many thanks for your time :)

Marion,

A couple of requests please.

Fab6-WelcomeLetter1copy.jpg - name = Charlotte

MeridaWelcomeLetter1.jpg - can you make it read "Welcome to Walt Disney World, Peyton! Enjoy your magical stay! Merida" If it's not too much trouble, can you change the font to more of a print than the script?

In case you need to know - we are leaving next Friday 9/6.

Thanks so much!

I can't tell you thank you enough for the time you spent on creating our designs for our upcoming trips......we LOVE them!!!!! You added a little pixie dust to our trips :-)

Any chance you could do a birthday invite for Jasmine with Minnie on it? It will be her 3rd birthday! Just with blank - When, Where & RSVP If you could leave a little room at the bottom I will put in a text box with any other info needed.
Thanks again for all that you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter