Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back for one more request, please. Your new jersey designs are just too awesome - gotta have one (or two)!

Epcot-Jersey3.jpg
Names: DILLON
JAYDEN

NemoJersey5.jpg
Name - DILLON

NemoJersey1.jpg
Name - JAYDEN

Our trip begins 9/4
Thank you SO much!!!

One of the DISers did not understand that they needed to download their images in a timely manner and they had been deleted from PB.

Don't let this happen to you!!

Most DISigners store personalized images on a temporary basis. As a DISigner's PB library gets fuller and fuller they may have to delete things more quickly.

I just LOVE your work! I apologize because this order is going to be a lot. Sorry! My trip begins November 3rd, 2013. So you have a lot of time to complete these :)

For ALL OF THESE I would like “Walt Disney World” replaced with “Disneyland”. Thank you!

1. 1stTrip16.jpg
2. LuggageTag-5.jpg
3. LuggageTag-6.jpg
4. LuggageTag-7.jpg
5. LuggageTag-8.jpg
6. LuggageTag-18.jpg
7. LuggageTag-25.jpg
8. LuggageTag-26.jpg
9. LuggageTag-28.jpg
10. LuggageTag-29.jpg
11. LuggageTag-33.jpg
12. WDW-Door2.jpg
13. CharacterGroupWelcome1.jpg with the name Wolfacotts
14. ChipDaleWelcome1.jpg with the name Courtney
15. GoofyWelcomeLetter1.jpg with the name Mike
16. MeridaWelcomeLetter1.jpg with the name Makena
17. MinnieWelcomeLetter1.jpg with the name Pat

Hi Marion,

I was wondering when you have a chance if you could personalize some your invitations for my family. We don't leave until the end of October so no rush. I love your disign for the Liberty Tree Tavern. I know you left it blank for others to personalize but was hoping you could personalize it for me so the font matches? if not, no problem!

LTT1.jpg---->addressed to Delaney Family for November 1st @ 12:45pm

RaglanRoad-2b.jpg---->addressed to Delaney Family for November 9th @ 11:45am

IllumiNations3.jpg--->addressed to Delaney Family for November 7th @ 9pm

Thank you so much for your time! These are for my two boys ages almost 5 & 2 first trip and it's a surprise :)

Hi Marion,
This is my very first post on DISboards, so I hope it works okay. We are going on our very 1st trip to WDW. We leave Australia on the 2nd September. Your designs look fantastic. Not sure whether the size of the top makes a difference on the size of the design, particularly for the baby, so I've written the size of the top of the kids in brackets after the name. Obviously I don't want them printed. lol.

Could I please have the following:

MinnieBowFront1c.jpg
Mummy
Nana
Aunty Betty
Taneisha (6)
Keziah (6)

MickeyFront1.jpg
Joshua (10)
Kyenan (8)
Logan (3)
Xavier (0 or 9months)

MNSSHP-PumpkinHead-2a.jpg
Mummy
Aunty Betty

Thank you so much. Lucky you've already done Daddy in these designs, so I just downloaded them already. Thanks again.

I apologise if this is in the wrong place, I have read the stickys, so hoping it's in the right place.
If possible could I please request:
2Families8Together1.jpg
To say at the top = Walt Disney World - here we come!

Date in castle = March 2014

Mickeyheads:

Mum (as Minnie head)
Dad (as Micky head)
Kaycey (as tiara Mickey head)
Luke (as pirate mickey head)

Many thanks, and apologies if I've done it wrong.

Hi Marion,

I would like to request 3 of your fabulous DiSigns. We are leaving on 8/15 and doing a cruise and then our Disney Trip. Sorry the date is close-I hope it will be ok. I was trying to narrow my choices down to just a few.

1. 4Parks-MiscHats1.jpg
(top wording): Cestone Family Vacation
(names): Mallory (8 yrs old, light brown hair), Mommy (Blond hair), Daddy (Black hair), Julianna (6 yrs old, light brown hair)-All wearing Mickey hats
(bottom wording): Walt Disney World 2013

2. DreamWishHeartMakes-2a.jpg
(wording): The Cestone Family Takes on Walt Disney World-2013!

3. WeGoingWDW-3jpg
(on plane): Cestone Family Vacation 2013
(under picture): Carnival Breeze Cruise and Walt Disney World
Is there any way you can add a pic of a Carnival Ship or even a generic ship either on the picture area or on the bottom wording area? If not, no biggie.

Thanks so much for all your hard work!
Patty

I would like to request your CircleOfFlagHeads-13.jpg with 2013 on it. We are going in Sept. and I would to make t-shirts with this design.

Thanks!

dr&momto2boys: it has been a couple years since I indicated that I was not going to do any more of these.....and I never did the type of personalization you are looking for, I'm afraid. To get closer to what you want can I recommend that you start your own thread with your request? I would point you to a specific DISigner if I knew who does these.

I know that my message about not doing these style was buried deep in some thread and you undoubtedly didn't see it. Styles have now been removed from PB so others don't request. I hate saying NO.... :guilty:

The Disign looks great!
One question, can you make Gino's Mickey head black? If that means taking off the eye patch that's fine.

Thank you again for your efforts!

Hello. I have a few more requests please. We leave October 14, 2013 for our first trip.
I would like to request Princesses-ID1.jpg If you could just change the resort to Port Orleans Riverside then I can fill in the rest. I would also like to request Cars-ID1.jpg with just the resort as well (Port Orleans Riverside).

Also can I request POR-Welcome4.jpg with the name: The Lee Family

Thank you for all your hard work.

Could I please request the following Animal Kingdom personalized designs for our trip in February of 2014?

Thanks in advance

1. AK-SafariWDW04.jpg - With the name Landri on the left ear in purple or pink?

2. AK-SafariWDW01.jpg - With the name Leland on the left ear in black bevel print

3. AK-SafariWDW08.jpg - With the name Lincoln on the left ear in the black bevel print

Thanks very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter