• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion! Our family would love to have a couple of your family designs! Would it be possible to edit the following design to replace the "Together" with "Grammy's 1st Visit"?

Together5-1.jpg

Also, please add the following names:
GRAMMY
DAD
MOM
DILLON
JAYDEN

Could we also get the following design with "Grammy's 1st Visit" in place of "Sharing the Magic". If it isn't too much trouble, could you change the blue border and wording to red (keep the names in black)?

5SharingMagic-1.jpg

Names:
GRAMMY (Minnie ears)
DAD (Mickey ears)
MOM (Minnie ears)
DILLON (Mickey ears)
JAYDEN (Mickey ears)

Our trip begins Sept. 4th

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!! :goodvibes

Marion-
I just plan on using them for our family shirts for one day at WDW. I am just not a fan of having first names on shirts. I will be putting our last names on the backs of the shirts like jerseys. If you don't feel comfortable doing a blank (which I completely understand) then maybe we could think of some type of team name or little saying to go on it. Thanks!!

Can you do FoodWine2.jpg making sure I have Brazil included. Add, if possible, "It's a PARTY in your mouth!"

Thanks!

:yay: Thanks!!:yay: The softball is perfect. While looking through some of your other images in your requests folder. I stumbled upon some numbers you have done that would be perfect for the backs of our shirts!:goodvibes Could you please do some numbers for me?
AK-Jersey4e.jpg Like this one except with the fab 5 for magic kingdom with the font color being red with our last name DIXON

numbers:
7 (I realize there are two #7s...one for daddy, 1 for daughter) :)

You're awesome!! Thanks!!:cool1:

think I will have to bite the bullet and go to a paid PB account. Looks to me like they save back ups so that even if I delete tons of images my storage space doesn't increase.....and getting an answer from them is like pulling teeth! :lmao:

disneydealseeker: I'm so so sorry but when I first conceptualized this style I posted to my DISign thread with a message that the only thing that could be personalized was the name. The number represents the year.

Since I have not created a FAB6 style yet I will do so in RED but it will be one image with 13 on it. DIXON as name whether you decide to use or not.

My very full Photobucket prevents me from doing multiple variations.

I have now posted a note on my PB folder (Jerseys) explaining this since clearly many find the DISigns there and haven't accessed through my DISign thread.

Again, I apologize if you are disappointed and unable to use my DISign as indicated.

I'm sorry!! I had no idea the jersey stuff was posted in a thread...:confused3 I am perfectly happy to have #13 with our last name! I can't wait to see the new DISign!! :) Thank you again for all that you do!!!

Hello Marion,

Wondering if I could get

FabFive1.jpg

saying the following: Watch Out Disney
Nana's Here

We don't leave til mid September.

Thank you much!

PB was working fine when I was at work but appears to be down now.....guess waiting patiently is all we can do :confused3

"We are currently looking into the issue that caused the site to go down. We hope to have this resolved asap.

"We're sorry, an unexpected error occurred." - This is the message you will see in place of the website.

This is an all hands on deck issue, and we're doing everything we can to get the site up. We appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Thanks"

May I please have

bth_Fab4WDW-Year2.jpg but with 2013

Thank you!!! I have gotten some of your other designs and they are all so wonderful!!
Cary

Princess_Nikki; is that the same as Pirate and Pals fireworks cruise? I also know of ones from resorts that have separate names...

Disney's Pirate Adventure (from Grand Floridian)

Islands of the Caribbean Pirate Cruise at CBR

Albatross Treasure Cruise Y&BC

Bayou Pirate Adventure POR

Marion,

just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking the time to help me with the designs..The shirts are surprises for the kids, but I'll share the finished products when we return from our trip!! thanks again!

ps...if I can find more t-shirts, I just may ask for one more! I'm finding this slightly addicitng : ). thanks!!
Rachel

Islands of the Caribbean Pirate Cruise at CBR

My kids are going on the 2nd one, Islands of the Caribbean Pirate Cruise at CBR. Anything cool you can come up with would be stellar! :thumbsup2
I have two boys, but the design can be the same, just add their names. Tae (boy) and Kye (boy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter