• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Posting with Jpeg File names here.
WreckIt19.jpeg
WreckIt11a.jpeg
WreckIt2.jpeg
WreckIt1.jpeg

Thanks again

posted in DL thread but I need detail here:
Can I please request a few designs? I will stay up all night Friday doing t-shirts if I have to since we are doing the auto train and I can sleep then.
In the Movie section, Wreck-it-Ralph
1. pink Penelope with Shadiamin
2. purple character in mickey ears- Shadiamin
3. Darker tan character in mickey ears-Shadiamin
4. Life is sweet Penelope with Shadiamin
Thank you so much if you could do this in such short notice.

MermaidMommy:

OhanaInvite-3.jpg is currently a dinner invite but since your request doesn't show an AM or PM I wanted to clarify. 9:35 sounds like breakfast to me

Actually, the dinner invite is correct - unfortunately, it's the only time we could get an evening seating! Thank you!!

Hello Marion
would like a autograph cover for my DD for our tirp coming up on Sept 6th. would also like to add an ID too

Fairies5x5-AC1.jpg
Shyannah
in the size 4x6

PirateTink-ID1.jpg
Shyannah Smith
Sabrina Smith
954-618-9626
Pop Century

thank you.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you. I made shirts with a few of your disigns (did not need them personalized); I followed your instructions and they came out beautifully. Thank you for taking the time to create such fun images! My family and I really appreciate it.

Hi Marion,

I am stumped. I am trying to request a disign you did back in April but I can't seem to find it in your photobucket to request it properly. I have looked through all the albums and sub-albums twice (Characters-Tinkerbell and also silhouettes, Mickey Heads, Birthday, Other WDW) I thought it might be in but no luck. If I missed it then I must be an idiot-my words! The Mickey Head outline is similar to ManyHeadsTink1.jpg with a lot of small black Mickey Heads and the head was tilted but the background was white and it had a silhouette of Cinderella's castle with Tinkerbell sprinkling pixie dust over the castle. Inside the castle it said "Celebrating Sweet 16". I even searched back through the original thread where you posted the request but the picture was removed. I realize you have 1,000s of fabulous disigns but if there is anyway you can please direct me in another place where I might be able to look I would be grateful! If you know which disign I am describing, then I would like it to say Walt Disney World and I would like it by mid October. Otherwise feel free to just tell me to go away and leave you alone! ;) Thanks.

I deleted about 99% of the DISigns in my Birthday folder when PB was telling me I was running out of room. I had so many DISigns in that folder that were repeats just for different ages and I need to work on consolidating into standard templates....I can then change the age when a request is made.

Hope to get more of the Birthday styles up this afternoon....still running out of room so I have to figure where else I can delete

A reminder to all...

I do not type the text that you request for your DISign.....I copy and paste from your request. Please be sure that what you ask for is what you want!

NAME family? or Name Family? or Name family?

NAME or Name?

Going to Walt Disney World or going to walt disney world ?

Case sensitive, in other words....

rarely I will change what you enter so that the personalized text fits in with the existing text.

Dear NAME may be shown as Dear Name on your DISign.

Please give it some thought!! Thanks!!

Hi Marion! This is my first time requesting a DISign so I am going to try to make sure I follow all of the rules and get it right :) My family is going to Disney World in November 2013. Could you design a softball mickey head for me to put on some t-shirts, please? I saw that you have a baseball mickey but I didn't see a yellow softball mickey. I don't need any names. Just the blank mickey is fine. I think I will put names on the back of the shirts like on team jerseys. Love all of your work!! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter