Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canwego: the available characters are together in my Photobucket and each have a different JPG. I ask for this information since I can't search my hard drive efficiently any other way but my the jpg to locate the master template for personalizing. If you would be so kind, please existing request with jpgs you can find here:

http://s387.photobucket.com/user/Ru...ff/Characters/Jersey/Monsters U?sort=9&page=1

Really making personalizing more efficient! Thanks!

I reminder....if you haven't read my rules I ask that you do so. :surfweb:

If you have read them.....THANKS!! pixiedust:

I want to explain why all requests must include the exact jpg file name. I copy and paste to my Windows Explorer to find the master image. I have THOUSANDS of jpgs on my hard drive and this is how my DISign process works best. A description is not useful for locating the file and I want to get you your images as efficiently as possible. I aim to please :hippie:

Thank you for helping me out so I can help you out!! :wizard:

Everyone please note that my Photobucket is getting very full again. Shortly I will have to start deleting the personalized images I created in early July.

I ask that you make sure you have downloaded what you need so you won't be disappointed when they are gone :eek:

Thanks! Sometimes working with PB is like banging my head against a wall :sad2:

Hi Marion. I went searching for an Alice/Mad Hatter unbirthday/birthday set of images (one celebrating a birthday and one celebrating an UNbirthday). A thread from 2012 you responded to and made for them has the perfect unbirthday image (I am guessing linking to that thread is against rules) but the matching birthday image says it was moved or deleted from PB. I tried to find it in your other PB folders without success.

The jpg is UnBirthday11.jpg. I would like to use it as is but hoping you can find the matching birthday jpg or make a new one for me. I am not very particular, just hoping to have Mad Hatter, Alice, possibly Cheshire Cat, (we will be having breakfast with Alice and Mad Hatter that day) in the image like the unbirthday one but configured in a way that makes it look just a bit distinct from it. It is my birthday, if it matters, and my husband and 3 sons would be wearing the UNbirthday shirts. I hope that isn't too vague! I have a feeling the image you made for the other poster would suit me fine but I understand it might be easier to start over.

Trip is mid-October. Thank you!

ETA: just saw your post about running out of PB space. Makes total sense why this image is gone now. Let me know if you want me to be more detailed then! Thanks again.

jenjersnap: I had to delete most of the images from my Birthday folder on PB when I was informed I was running out of space.....never fear, I still have on my hard drive and can track down for you!

I just had too many variations (slight wording differences, colors and numbers) in my Birthday folder and I have to make a more limited number of templates.

There are a handful of other DISers ahead of you in the queue but I should get all caught up in a day or two... hope that works for you! ::yes::

OK with all your help I think I may have found everything so I am attempting to make a request.

I would like to have:
AdultWelcomeLetter. 1jpg Dear Darin and Jami,

I hope this is correct and if you are able to do it, where do I find it?

You probably have noticed that I no longer post all the requests. Photobucket bandwidth limitations, I'm afraid. :rolleyes2

I also have learned that the only way for you to get a high resolution image is for you to download directly from PB....right click and save gets you only a smaller and lower resolution image.

retiredteach: perfectly formatted! I appreciate it so very much. Makes DISign process so much easier! :thumbsup2

once created I will post the PB link

I'm almost caught up and will do more when I fix dinner.....

I note that the remaining requests are so perfectly formatted that I will be easily able to locate my master templates and do them quickly. I do not say frequently enough how much this is appreciated!! :woohoo:

Thanks DISers!! :yay:

retiredteach:

open this as larger image in Photobucket. Towards the middle right there is a download button. Click on that to save to your PC

I love your stuff!

I am looking to get 2 things personalized

first
4ParksBampWLogo1 with Neiman Family Vacation above and December 2013 under.

second
8FamilyCastle-1 Neiman Family Vacation on top, December 2013 in castle, and Walt Disney World at bottom I need 15 names
Poppy (boy)
Grammy (girl)
Nigeria (girl)
Joseph (boy)
Jonathan (boy)
Vicki (girl)
Brandon (boy)
Jazalyn (girl)
Jordan (boy)
Joelle (girl)
Dana (girl)
Andrew (boy)
Sophia (girl)
Amanda (girl)
Kayla (girl)

Our trip is Dec 9th 2013.

Thanks so much

Ah! So Sorry - I could not find them while searching earlier!

Trip is August 12th

So:

MonsterU-Jersey1.jpg personalize: Lindsey
MonsterU-Jersey2.jpg personalize: Josh
MonsterU-Jersey9.jpg personalize: Sarah
MonsterU-Jersey12.jpg personalize: Zeke

and

DHS-Jersey5.jpg Personalize: Lindsey
DHS-Jersey1.jpg Personalize: Josh
DHS-Jersey4.jpg Personalize: Sarah
Chip-Jersey1.jpg Personalize: Zeke

Hope this is better - and so sorry I did not find the characters before! (I cant get personalize part to move away from the jpg name!)

Thanks

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your work. Now I'm off to make our shirts, we leave Wednesday!!!

Canwego: perfect and thanks! still thinking about what to do for my next JERSEY collection! Maybe some villains :confused3

Hi, could I get the DCL-FE-Tags2.jpg. It is just the outline of a mickey head
Cruise Date: September 7, 2013

Happy Sailing
To: Cabin #

Thank You for doing such a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter