Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not heading out till September but if you have time I would like to have
4ParksHead6.jpg with the current year. Thanks

Starting immediately, all new and most requested invitations will be 5 x 7. Will save you ink and me PB bandwidth!! :thumbsup2

Thank you for the designs! Sorry I didn't finish typing out the full name. I was at work and in a hurry!! I can't wait to download the images tomorrow and make a book for my friend's boys.

Thank you again!! I'm sure I will be back for my own trip coming up in 142 days!!

Hello,

Could I please get
LionKing-Jersey2.jpg LionKing-Jersey4.jpg and LionKing-Jersey5.jpg with the name Gomes

LionKing-Jersey1.jpg and LionKing-Jersey6.jpg with the name Ameneiro

Blankwithswirlwdw1.jpg with Brad, Jennifer, Alex, Nikolas, and Aralyn.

Thank you. :)

Marion, thanks so much! My computer was even giving me issues, just copying the design...I thought to myself, geesh I hope this is not an omen. Yikes!:lmao: But, I love the design to much, so I am chancing it:rotfl2:

Thanks again, for once again making our trip extra special:cloud9:

scrappingizlife: all requests must include the exact jpg file names so I can copy and paste to my Windows Explorer to find the master image. I have THOUSANDS of jpgs on my hard drive and this is how my DISign process works best.

Please edit your request post above. Thanks

Hi Marion,

I was hoping I could request the JakeP-Jersey2.jpg with the name Anna on it. My friend's daughter is turning 4 and is a HUGE Jake fan :)

Thanks for everything!
Marianne:love:

Would love to have the following design: MickeyMyName1.jpg

Dad
Mom
Grammy
Dillon
Jayden

Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

Hi Marion,

Could I please get PiratePals3.jpg?

Istre Family
Sunday, August 11th, 2013
8:45pm

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter