Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love these DISigns for our 20th anniversary trip this November!

Names: Shane and Elizabeth
Anniversary Date (If you need it): November 20, 1993

10HeadRings-1a.jpg
HappilyEverAfterMM1.jpg

Would love this one as well, with 20th anniversary instead of just married, and maybe in blue? (Or however you think it looks best. . .love the DISign!)
JustMarriedPurple1.jpg

THANK YOU!!:goodvibes

Hi Marion -- First time request and I read all your rules so I hope I get it right :)

I would like 2 welcome to resort letters. I am assuming you do these as an 8x10ish? That size would be fine with me, or even a 5x7.

They are both the same letter with different names, if you can do multiple names on one letter.

The file is POR-Welcome3.jpg

On the first one I would like: Bobbi, Leigh, Elora and Nieve

On the second one I would like: Carlos, Layne and Ashby

And if at all possible if you could put the dates in somewhere, maybe on the bottom. They are the same for both letters: September 12-21, 2013

Thank you in advance for your time and effort

Layne :)

Hi, Marion! I LOVE your DISigns! You are so talented and creative!

I don't know if I am cutting it too close -- we are leaving on June 14 -- but I have two requests, please.

1:
PirateLeagueInvite4.jpg

Sam
June 21 at 2:15 PM
The "Happy 4th birthday, Matey" on the bottom is not necessary.

2:
PirateLeagueMermaid1.jpg

Abby
Friday, June 21 at 2:15 PM

Thank you so much!

Hi, Marion

It seems like every day you blow me away with your talent and amazing creations! I just saw Journal Covers you made and I was wondering if you had time, could you make one for my daughter? The details you request are:

File Name: PrincessesJournal3.jpg

Details: Princess Emily's Journal
Walt Disney World 2013

The date of our trip is Nov. 22 - 28, 2013

I also looked through the rest of the photos and couldn't see any "just journal" pages. Would you consider disigning a page that says "Emily's Day at EPCOT" with some type of clip art of EPCOT? And a page that says "Emily's Day the Magic Kingdom", "Emily's Day at Animal Kingdom", "Emily's Day at Hollywood Studios", and "Emily's Night at MVMCP". If that is too time consuming or not something you can do, I will seriously just be grateful to have the journal cover that you created. Thanks!

Thank you so much for my Welcome Letters!! I love them, now I just need time to speed up so I'll be there and can use them!! :thumbsup2

WOW!!!!! Again, this is why you are the Goddess of All Things Disney and I am still earning my ears!!! These are even better than what I was trying to create in my mind. Thank you so much!!!! There really needs to be a "love" button for all your creations - or someone needs to DISign a cute "thank you" image so we can send it back to you. Thank you again!

Hope I am doing this correct. I just found this site and am blown away by the creativity and kindness shown by the designers.

Please forgive the lateness of this request, as I mentioned I just found you. I ask for the following designs please, if the request is not too late.

GraduationRedCap1.jpg Name - Kara, Class of 2013, if you can tassel red & white. Graduation is June 8th (I know this is late) for a t-shirt

2nd request - Trip is June 17, 2013. Design for t-shirts
FamilyNames/6SharingCastle1.jpg 1 Male - Zachary
5 Females - Nana, Mom, Kara, Raegan, Tori

Thank you.

LOVE your designs!!! Can I please have FantasyScrollMap2.jpeg with October 26-November 2, 2013
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter