Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion!

I have a few more requests for your awesome DISigns. Is there a request limit?

Can you please personalize the following DISigns from your PB accounts:

WDW from Buzz & The Gang - BuzzInvite2.jpg
-Please address to Blake & Grant
-Please remove "surprise" from the wording. I plan on slipping this in the mail for the kids about two weeks out from our trip on May 18th.

Incredibles letter- IncrediblesLetter1.jpg
-Please address to Blake & Grant
-I'll prob give this to them asap. I'm thinking one letter/week before we go and we're three weeks out.

Airplane pic - SurpriseMap1.jpg
-Could you take off "surprise" and put "Get ready" or "Blake & Grant"...whatever you think looks best. You are the creative mind here. ;)
- Could you change the wording to "We're on our way to..". I'm going to have the stewardess give this one to the kids on the plane.

Star Tours ticket - StarTours1.jpg
-Can you please make six of these? Names are as follows:
Blake
Grant
Kyle
Ben
Hannah
Maggie

Thanks for everything!! :worship:

I've noticed that you have mentioned finding the graphics on google or bing. Here are some different chevron graphics so you don't have to look it up for my MMhead requests. THANKS!!

from Marion...thanks but I have them

Hi Marion,

Would it be possible to get this one without personalization? Love this just the way it is!
Various5Head1.jpg

And this one with personalization?

DarthVader3.jpg (Logan on one year and Walt Disney World on the other ear)

Thank you so much!

Maryanne

Oh my gosh!!! I absolutely love this!!! Thank you so much!:hyper::flower3:

Marion...

THANK YOU (in my best Disney Princess sing-song voice):thanks:

The Chevron MM heads look great!!! My teenage girls will love them. I think I'm going to make a t-shirt for myself with one too!!

I really appreciate all your hard work & getting these done so fast. Thanks again for helping to make our trip so much more magical!!

please note for the future that any request that does not include a trip date (month and year only) will be given absolutely lowest priority...

Thank you so much! Dearth Vader looks wonderful. Lol. My son will love him!

I couldn't find the other one in your PB. I saw it on your other thread. I will try to click there and see if it brings me to it in PB. I literally spent hours looking :)

Thanks again. Oh and I ordered the transfers from Amy as you suggested.

Maryanne

Marion, I absolutely love all your designs! I would like to request a few things if you have the time, we leave in about 2 weeks.

I was just going through your photobucket album and if I missed it, I'm sorry - but I'm looking for a Finding Nemo graphic to put on a t-shirt for our trip Nothing that would need personalized, just a generic Finding Nemo graphic with the characters from the movie, or just Nemo. Not picky at all!

I really love the 3 AoA Resort ones you did, is there one for Nemo like these? (I looked through all the resort folders and didn't see it)
example of the 3 I'm talking about - ArtofAnimationLM01.jpg

and also a lime green mickey head with my username dtr_angel
HeadLime1g.jpg

For DS's Mickey Birthday Party!
1stMickeyBirthday1.jpg
Gavin
(his birthday isn't until July so no hurry on this one!)

I really appreciate all you do, thanks again! I started watching your design thread a few weeks ago and just love everything you do, so creative!

when working on new I sometimes have to abandon ship and do requests... pixiedust:

now it is done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter