Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion,

I am blown away by your talents! I will need to get another request together, as I LOVE your Texas A&M design!!!!!!!! I NEED that for my family.

Hi,

Is there anyway to you change the characters in DisneyBunch01.jpg
I was trying to make it myself but i can't get the boxes right. I am guessing the file is saved and the characters can't be changed but i figured i would ask.

Hi

I just wanted to let you know the design is fine with the names like that, and also you could of put living the dream on the design I didn't request for it not to be there. Thank you for the design :)

Hi, I am hoping you will be able to create your 'with the birthday boy' disign (BirthdayPhrases1.jpg) for me and replace 'boy' with Nephew, Brother, Son, and Grandson. Our whole family is going to WDW the first of May to celebrate my nephew's 4th birthday and I would like to include your disign on our t-shirts! Thanks!

Hello we are leaving for our disney cruise May 10th, 2013.

I would like your 11PrincessNameFill1a.jpg: Mommy, Elise, Elena

I would also like your PirateColorK.jpg: Daddy, Grandma

Thank-you!

Hi, Marion. Would you please customize some of your beautiful invitations to fit our upcoming trip May 9-15?

Here are the details:

1. File: BestFriendsBreakfast1.jpg
Text: Can we replace text with this Start your 5th birthday with the Best Friends Breakfast at Ohana (If it doesnt fit on this design perhaps it will on th_OhanaInvite-1a.jpg)
Date: May 12, 2013
Time: 7:45 am

2. File: HollywoodVineStarinvite1.jpg
Text: Messina family
Date: Monday, May 13, 2013
Time: 8:15 am

3. File: BeOurGuestinvite1.jpg
Date: Monday, May 13, 2013
Time: 4 pm

4. File name: PiratePalsInvite3.jpg
Text: Replace Downs with Messina
Date: Monday 13th May 2013

5. File: TuskerHouseLunchInvite1.jpg
Text: The Messinas are invited to Donalds Dining Safari Lunch at Tusker House in the Animal Kingdom Today at 12:30 pm

Thank you for sharing your amazing talents, Marion!
Stacey

Hi Marion,

I would love to be able to make some shirts for our upcoming trip from your wonderful designs. Our trip is planned for August 20th. If it is ok, would you please make:

1. 4LivingTheDream10.jpg (green/Logan blue/Shawn red/Sarah purple/Mom)

2. 4LivingTheDream10.jpg (green/Logan blue/Shawn red/Sarah purple/Aunt Mar)

3. 2PirateTogether1.jpg (Logan & Shawn)

4. SharingWDW1.jpg (can you change special friends to family and add 2013 where ever you think it goes best)

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the designs. No rush, but when should I check back for them? (I hope I did this all correctly.)

Added: If these were the quotes that you meant, I removed them. I wasn't sure if you meant the quote button to add from a previous post or quotes around words. If this is what you meant I am so sorry.

Marion - the updated F & W circle with the four additional countries looks AMAZING! I'll leave the border/no border up to you and what you think will look best as it is your creation.

I so appreciate the work you put in to these and cannot wait to make these up into shirts as a surprise. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sorry for the stupid question, but where is the link to see the artwork to choose from? I have looked through so many threads and can't find it. Maybe it is old age...

No stupid questions. Go to page one of Marion's design thead and read her rules..then you can view her designs in her photobucket...good luck and happy hunting:)

JudyW: everyone of my posts has the link to my Photobucket. On the left hand side is a button to either Show or Hide the Albums where my images are organized.

and in the Meet the DISigners sticky many of the active DISigners (including me) have a profile that lists many of our main threads, specialties and some of the rules we live by. :surfweb:

and I am afraid that noahdove is incorrect...there ARE stupid questions but yours is not amongst them!! :lmao: :joker:

Noahdove~Thank you for your reply.

Marion~I found it!!! It has been a very long while since I have been on Photobucket and did not know about the hide button. All I kept seeing were the 6 pictures and could not figure out where the others were. I read through your rules, etc., but could not figure it out. Anyway, you're the best and I thank you very much for doing these! They are wonderful. Now off to look and put my request in. ;)

JudyW: I have added this to the Creative Board Welcome (and rules) sticky so hopefully some others will see it!

Wouldn't be in my rules since it is a PB feature and not how I would have preferred it worked :badpc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter