• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Could i please have disneyvillainsdl1.jpg- can disneyland be changed to walt disney world? and i don't know but if it's possible could the background color be changed to pink if thats too much work thats fine

and could i also have lionkinggak4.jpg- could i have 2013 on the ear if you have that in animal font that would be great

Thanks so much

Remember, all requests MUST include the trip or event date so I can prioritize. Do not make a new posting with this info but do edit any existing request to include dates. thank you

Could I please Have 6LivingTheDream3.jpg with the names

Mom
Bridget- female
julie- female
melanie- female
jimmy- male
Buddy- male
mike- male

Our trip is Sept 2013

Thank You

Hi, Marion.

Thank you for your designs so far! We leave Thursday, but wondering if you have time for two last minute designs. Since we just found out about the celebration at Animal Kingdom for the 15th Anniversary, we changed our plans.

I'm wondering if you can do an invitation for Colin, Caitlin, and Amelia for Animal Kingdom park on April 22 to celebrate the 15th Anniversary, then to Tusker House for a character breakfast with Donald, Mickey, and friends. If easier, this can be two different invitations. I was hoping you could use the 15th Anniversary logo on this.

Also, I just saw your posting for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. I have been seeking one of these! SMK-Invite2.jpg addressed to Colin, Caitlin, and Amelia

Thank you again for your help!

-Kerry

I would like to request a 5 X 7 autograph cover with name Drew on it with design 1autographhead.jpg. Our vacation is June 4, 2013. Thank you so much

mindy20: there was no reason to re-post this request. I am still working on requests for April trips....you will need to be patient!! thanks :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for the SOMK invite! My little guy is going to love it.

I really appreciate you doing this. Thank you!

Hi again Marion,

We have decided to take my dad on our June trip with us. I think he would like to wear the pirate shirt that you did for the rest of us, and in that case we decided to make the husbands a shirt also. Hope you can do this one design in 4 different names:

PirateColor8e.jpg
Ronnie
Eddie
Alan
Todd

The trip is june 12. Thank you.

ruadisneyfan2: have no idea what you are referring to when you indicate you didn't get an email notification.

Hello,

I would like to request AnnounceTripToday1.jpg - changing the today to tomorrow.

Our trip is June 1st.

Thanks!
Kristi

Annie1306: I am deleting your duplicate request which is in violation of forum rules and will be ignored. Please wait for responses to your own thread.

Hi Marion,

I absolutely love all of the designs that I have seen so far! I hope you can help me with a project. Several families are cruising together for the first time. I would like to make transfers for pillow cases for all of the kids with their favorite characters. Here is my request--I hope I do this right!!

I would like the image to be full page (8 1/2" x 11"). Use the same image and font -- only change name and character for each transfer.

Image - DreamPortholePluto1

Date - June 2013

Put the kid's name under the porthole and change Pluto to the character indicated by the name below

Here are the kids' names and favorite character:
Boys:
Travis - Tigger
Ryan - Tigger
Matthew - Mike from Monsters, Inc.

Girls:
Allie - Eeyore
Lauren - Eeyore
Claire - Pooh
Abby - Mickey
Khylee - Mickey
Kyleigh - Pongo
Reagan - Crush
Ashley - Goofy

We cruise out on June 23, but leaving Texas on June 22.

Thank you in advance for your work.

Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter