Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion,

Wondering if you can help with a Akershus invite.

Saw a lovely one you did with Belle on it filename:- Akershus-NorwayBelle1-1.jpg

However can this be done with Snow White instead?

This would be a personalised one for our daughter 'Demi-Lee' on 'Sunday 30th June 2013 at 9.50am'.

TIA

FD

Grumpy Maurice. Belle Emmy. Minnie Taylor
Dopey Mark Goofy Noah
Minnie Pam. Donald Joshua. Thank You!
Tinker Bell Brandy. Mickey Lucas

luvofwdw: your post is meaningless to me. Are you looking for DISigns? :confused3

if so you must read my rules and properly format your request or I must ignore your posting. thank you.

RustManFan said:
luvofwdw: your post is meaningless to me. Are you looking for DISigns? :confused3

if so you must read my rules and properly format your request or I must ignore your posting. thank you.

Sorry Marion! Now seeing the message, it's missing where i thought i titled, dcl character heads. My computer crashed, under the crunch and not use to this disboards app and a bit lost. Truth be told, having a hard time navigating! Sorry back to the drawing board:(. Sorry for the confusion!

and please edit your post and remove the quote. Use of that feature is not allowed on any of my threads.... (in rules and my signature)

Marion, Our cruise is soon and understand if you can't complete, but if you wouldn't mind I would love if you could customize the following...

Cruise date 2/2/13 -2/9/13

FantasyScrollMap1.jpg
The Buttheim's
Disney Fantasy 2013

OurFamilyCruise-1.jpg
Buttheim's Vacation
February 2013

9Piratetogetherdcl1.jpg
Taylor girl
Joshua boy
Lucas boy
Noah boy
Emmy little girl
Pam woman
Brandy woman
Maurice man
Mark man

DCLDonalHead1.jpg - Joshua
DCLBelleHead1.jpg - Emmy
DCLMinnieHead2.jpg - Pam
DCLDopeyHead1.jpg - Mark
DCLGoofyHead1.jpg - Noah
DCLMickeyHead1.jpg - Lucas
DCLHeadTinkerBell1.jpg - Brandy
DCLMinniehead1.jpg - Taylor

Could you do a DCL Grumpy Head - Maurice?

Thanks for sharing. We appreciate your time and effort!!!!

Thank you, Marion for the anniversary DISign, as well as the others I requested. Greatly appreciated! Thank you for providing a wonderful service for us Disers!! :)

Hi,

I would love if you could personalize two invites for me.

PlayDineHollywoodVine1.jpg -

For Lunch with the below detail.

Abby & Jake
Monday March 18, 2013
12:15PM

BeOurGuestInvite3.jpg

Abby

Tuesday March 19, 2013
4:45PM

Please remove birthday comment.

Thanks,
Carla

Marion, Thank you so much for the design you made for me. It is perfect and you did it so quickly. I really appreciate it.

:thumbsup2
Karen

Hi,

Could you customize this:

MagicScrollMap2.jpg
8-Night Bahamian Cruise
March 29 - April 6, 2013

DCL-Easter2.jpg - Disney Magic

Thanks

Thanks Marion, that is super-duper!

Little girl has recently took a shine to Snow White (Belle is still her fav) and this will be fab.

FD

luvofwdw: will try to do a few of them tonight but I certainly won't get to all....you cut it TOO close, I'm afraid :badpc:

Hi Marion! I was wondering if you could help me out. I just found out that next week will be circus week at school. Apparently they changed our calendar around today. I always do a circus shirt for my class to wear for our school wide circus parade. Is there any way possible you could do a design for my class and of course, James that would be fun?

It can have whatever you like on it, including characters from Dumbo. If you don't have time, I totally understand. We won't be wearing the shirts until Friday so I don't have to have the design until Thursday night, but I would love to have it by Wednesday to give myself a little leeway. Thanks Marion!

P.S. Samuel and James both said to tell you hi! They are trying to decide on a couple shirt ideas for their upcoming trip to the mountains in June. They told me you have to be the one who does their designs. ;0)

Dawn...you know I always put your family requests first! Don't know if you saw my comments about your photos but I loved seeing how the CARS jersey style shirts looked in person!

I did see your comments Marion, and it made my day. I wore my Holly Shiftwell one to school yesterday, and my students LOVED IT!

Dawn

I just came back to the thread to spend some time looking through your stuff to find JPG names for you and saw that you created what I asked for. Thank You Soooo Much!!! Your letters and invites are fantastic!!! Again I'm sorry for the confusion... thanks for spreading some disney magic. I absolutely can't wait to see their faces when they get these in the mail and when we are disney. Thanks again :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter