• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please request ManyCharacters1.jpg with Madeline and 2012

1stTrip15a.jpg with Madeline and 2012(can I get a pink border?)

1stFab6WDW4.jpg with Madeline and 2012

Thank you so much :) Your work has really made my trip planning magical!

Good afternoon,

I was hoping to request:

AutographPrincesses2-5x7.jpg - with Troy and 2012 size 5 x 7 (Troy is a girl!)

Tiara-AC1.jpg "Troy's Autograph Book" size 5 x 7

Thank you!

Marion

I know this request is last minute and if it is too late, I understand. My daughter and I found your animal head designs when we were looking for shirts for Animal Kingdom and she decided she would love for us to wear them for her school field trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo.

If you want to change it and if you have time to do it by tomorrow night, we would love to have these two designs changed to delete Walt Disney World and to add "Safari Room Zoo Field Trip 2012"

MickeyHeadSwirlGiraffe-1a.jpg

MickeyHeadSwirlZebra-1a.jpg

Thank you in advance for your time and talents!

hope I haven't missed anyone's deadlines. work project has been nuts and I have been too tired to do as much DISigning in the evening. the project is winding down now so hopefully I can keep on top of things.....at least 'til the next craziness begins! :thumbsup2

I love the way it turned out but my husband thinks the C looks more like an E. Is there a diffferent font you could use for the name? Thanks!

Marion: Thank you SO much for making the Disney head with our names. It is beautiful! What a fun start to my Monday. You are fabulous! :flower3:

I have requests, please. We aren't going until March, but I'm working on making shirts to give my DD and grandsons for Christmas to let them know they are going. So, no rush on my requests at all.

I'd like this one to say Chris's first Visit, for 2013
1stMNSSHP22.jpg

May I have two of this design - one with the name Ethan, and the other Aiden - with the year 2013.
WDWCars-1c.jpg

Can this one say 31st birthday, with the name Candice please.
RapunzelStarBirthday-2.jpg

This one also with 31st birthday, and the name Candice
NightmareBirthday1.jpg

Thank you in advance for your help with our celebration!

I love the way it turned out but my husband thinks the C looks more like an E. Is there a diffferent font you could use for the name? Thanks!

dato63: please note that my JPG requirement is only for the JPG file name. No links or paths please. (next time you request...no need to re-post)

like the following. when you post the full path from PB I do not get the full JPG file name as the path is too long:

1stMNSSHP22.jpg

WDWCars-1c.jpg

RapunzelStarBirthday-2.jpg

NightmareBirthday1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter