Marion

Jody Bocconcelli

Mouseketeer
Marion, I just wanted to thank you for the safari heads. They turned out perfect!
First I also wanted to ask if it would be OK if I added fabric bows to the girls Mickey head (which would make them Minnie). I made bows to match for their hair.
2nd I went to your PB and was trying to make a Chicago sports T-shirt and was just double checking that I can combine 4 of the heads together and also download them (with your permission of course:earboy2:) . I'm just looking to make sure it's OK to download. Not sure if that made sense.

Third The teams I have downloaded are Chicago Bulls, Bears, Blackhawks and White Sox (plain with just team logos) mickey heads in a row but when I preview print I think they might print out in different sizes. Do you know if this will work or not? Do I have to request this design so they are all the same size?

Anyhoo I love everything you guys do, I'm just giddy over all the fun stuff I get to do for my kiddos. These are the things that make it MAGICAL!

I would have included the bows in the graphic except that you said you were adding bows yourself. Perfectly fine with me for you to do so!!

I am also more than happy for you to make use of my sports DISigns. That's why I do them!! :)

Never had anyone try to put them in a row and the master files for different sports could very well be different sizes.....

Right I wanted to put real fabric bows on them to make them a little bit extra, I just wanted to verify with you before I messed with your design.

As far as the sports thing I know my boys are already going to kill me for what I'm doing to them so I thought I would add that in the designs for them. They are going to absolutely love it.

But if it's not too much trouble for you to put the four together in a row to make sure they print out properly and the same size that would be awesome.
It's the solid black Mickey heads with just the team logo on the inside. The Blackhawks the Bears the bulls and the White Sox. If that's too much I can figure out how to resize them myself, Because of course I have one more favor well that's not true for right now I have one more.
My nephew actually plays for the Detroit tigers so I was wondering if I could get a non-Disney logo with his name and number on it. We usually go to a few of his games and that would be so much fun. If that is a possibility I'll give you the details of what I'm looking for.

Please let me know if I'm asking for too much I'm so grateful that I stumbled on this site, I can't believe all the great things that I get to add to my Disney vacation. I actually used to work at Disney like 20 years ago and my husband and I met at Disney while I was working so I would love to make it as special for my children as it is to us. This is my two girls first time actually going.

Anyway thanks so much in advance.

Jody

you are flipping awesome. That was super quick.
The boys are gonna love it.
I was getting all the file names from you PB, I thought you asked for them? Then I went to post it and there was your design. Unbelievable.

Thanks a ton
Jody

Marion, I hate to ask this but when I print all 4 it's too small to print on a shirt and when I print the one's from your PB the Chicago Bears one is a little smaller, soooo I was wondering if you could either do them individually or two at a time. If this is possible that would be great, if not I can figure something out, I appreciate it none the less.

Jody

I used the exact same Mickey head for all 4 and duplicated so don't know how one could be different...

Right, I think that's the problem. When all 4 are on one sheet they print out too small and when I try to print just two it cuts off his ears, so I was wondering if I could get them individual.
What I meant by different sizes didn't pertain to this design but to the ones you already made in your photo bucket. The Bears on is a little smaller. Anyway I don't want to be a bother, just a little illiterate when it comes to this stuff. HA HA!

Jody

You must need to made some additional printer settings and sometimes it is hard to figure out. Oh well.... I started over this once

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter