Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
PolyndianprincessJes: Hello you guys are great I am wondering if you could please do a Princess Tiana one for The Ohio State University with the Block O. Like you did for OU(OUtiana.jpg). I would like it to say: I love being a (on top) Buckeye (underneath). If not I understand.

RustManFan: I am truly a fan was very excited to happen across this thread. Could you please make me two? One with house divided OSU (Ohio State) on left with minnie and U of M (University of Michigan ) on right with Mickey? Then one with OSU (Ohio State) on left with Minnie and JSU (Jacksonville State University from Jacksonville, AL) on right with Mickey and the middle to say Alumni c/o 98?
Please and thank you to you both for considering my request.

Many times thanks. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was surprised to see no one else had asked for OSU VS. Michigan which are big time rivals in Big 10 college football. Thanks again. Can not wait to surprise my hubby for our 10th year anniversary.

Jes,

Do you have anything for Ball State University? I would like to request one for Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, and Auroa that say, Everyone loves a Ball State Girl.
The logo is either BSU, or a Large U with the word Ball Written over it. The colors are red and white, and the mascot is a cardinal.

Let me know if you still need these. Didn't see a reply from my last response so I wasn't sure.

PolyndianprincessJes: Hello you guys are great I am wondering if you could please do a Princess Tiana one for The Ohio State University with the Block O. Like you did for OU(OUtiana.jpg). I would like it to say: I love being a (on top) Buckeye (underneath). If not I understand.

I modified the wording a little to account for balance. I also had an actual Ohio State logo already, so I used that. Let me know if you'd prefer the plain O.

tianaohio.jpg

Marion, I love your designs!! Could I please have one of your House Divided designs for football with LSU and MSU (Mississippi State University Bulldogs)? I need the Mickey football player to be LSU and the Minnie cheerleader to be MSU. Thanks so much!

Engine12: you need to read the post #1 rules, please. it should be clear what vital information you didn't provide!

I did these but don't know who you were addressing your request to or what you were looking for. :confused3

I did Penn State long ago....please check my Photobucket!

(Sports/College Football)

No, sorry, but requests should be posted on one of my request threads so that I can quickly respond and track them. Thanks for your understanding,,,

Ah, HA! LOOKS GREAT! Thank you so much! I don't mean to not play by the rules, I just didn't understand them. Don't mean to be a Pain but could you possibly create one of Tinker Bell leaning on a basketball with some type of UK symbol? The symbol could be the Wildcat on the basketball or if you have another thought, I am game. Or if it is easier the Tinker Bell with the UK symbol on her cheek that states Everbody Love a Wildcat Girl.

Thanks for not hating me for being so new at this. I sooo appreciate your time and work! Your Di signs are beautiful and very creative!

Thanks~Kisha

nkygal: for shame! you didn't read the rules in post #1 as the title of this thread asks. The Tinkerbell (cheek version) isn't my DISign. Jessica and I share this thread and that is hers. I will do the leaning version you ask for but please check out post #1 before you ask Jessica for her version. I know it is tempting to jump right in but all DISigners have rules that may be a little different. Some want PMs while I absolutely refuse to accept such requests. Some are ok with a description of the DISign while I insist on a JPG (I have thousands of them on my hard drive and can't locate otherwise)

Everyone takes some time to figure this stuff out....just take the time to read the title threads and they will get you started!

Now off to do your UK! (before the power company shows up to fix my downed lines and I have to pull the plug on my PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter