Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
what? your posting seems rather frivolous! there are no DISigns shown on page 10 of the old thread since long ago I rearranged my Photobucket and the old links were broken.....and secondly, I have long done all the Minnie and Mickey college sports DISigns and haven't repeated any. Nothing was "done already".

Your post is a mystery to me ...

what? your posting seems rather frivolous! there are no DISigns shown on page 10 of the old thread since long ago I rearranged my Photobucket and the old links were broken.....and secondly, I have long done all the Minnie and Mickey college sports DISigns and haven't repeated any. Nothing was "done already".

Your post is a mystery to me ...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The DISign requested from me was already done and on page 10 of the old thread.

RustManFan, Thanks for doing the Oregon Ducks it is great my husband has put in a request for the UCLA Bruins. He would be so happy if you can do one for him I appreciate it too thanks so much.

Was hoping you could make an "Everyone Loves a Mississippi Girl" disign with Alice in Wonderland ( I havn't seen her done, but was hoping you might have the graphic for it ) and one with Tinkerbell?...school would be Mississippi State University. Not sure if you need this info, but the mascot is an english bulldog and the school color is Maroon and white :) Thank you so very much!!:worship:

If it's possible, could I also get the same 2 disigns with just "Mississippi State Girl" as the writing instead of "everyone loves a..." We arn't sure which we wanted so I was hoping to see the disigns both ways so we could decide :) Thank you so very much in advance!!

I'm finally back in business on my old computer!

I couldn't find a great image of the cartoon Alice. Sorry!!

Here's Tink:
mstatetink.jpg

And here are the updated Penn State images...I don't remember if I PMed these before the computer died or not. :confused:

pennstatetink-1.jpg

pennstatearieljpg.jpg

Would it be possible to please get "Everyone loves a TCU girl" for Texas Christian University with Tinkerbell, Mulan, and Ariel? Thank you so much in advance! :goodvibes

Would it be possible to please get "Everyone loves a TCU girl" for Texas Christian University with Tinkerbell, Mulan, and Ariel? Thank you so much in advance! :goodvibes

I refrain from all Texas schools. ;)

I'll get to it next year. :laughing: We have a busy next few days, but I'll try to work on them this weekend. Happy New Year!! :banana:

Hi there, Please, please forgive me if I am requesting this wrong, since it's my very first DISign request. I love the design in the very first post of this thread with the football cheerleader minnie for the University of Iowa. I was wondering if you could possibly customize the football cheerleader DISign to North Central College? Its a smaller school in Illinois, so I completely understand if its not possible. Thank you so much!

Hi there, Please, please forgive me if I am requesting this wrong, since it's my very first DISign request. I love the design in the very first post of this thread with the football cheerleader minnie for the University of Iowa. I was wondering if you could possibly customize the football cheerleader DISign to North Central College? Its a smaller school in Illinois, so I completely understand if its not possible. Thank you so much!

That's not my DISign, sorry!! You'll have to ask Marion.

GraciesMommy, it's been a wild week getting everyone back in routine for school, but I promise I haven't forgotten your request!!!

next time please indicate the name of the JPG file that you want me to emulate for a different school rather than providing a description. thanks!!

Oh WOW! Thank you so much RustManFan!!!! My MIL will absolutely love this! Next time I will be sure to use the jpg file name instead. Thank you so much for for doing this for us and thank you both for your assistance with how (and who from) to request a design. You ladies are truly talented!

I've checked both threads and I don't believe I've seen these, so pardon me if they're already done.

Could I get Belle and Snow White with "Everyone Loves a WVU Girl", please? No hurry- and thank you!

PS- Are those your "Vacation with Character" videos on youtube? If so- I love them!! They're adorable!

Can I have ole miss (with a colonel rebel tatoo on face of Minnie Mouse.) and the wording (Everyone Loves An Ole Miss girl) and if anyway possible can you put Hotty Toddy on there somewhere not on the face but I don't know somehow incorperate it?

Thanks

I am so Glad I found this thread! You guys are awesome!!! Since we will be going to WDW during the SEC tournament, these will be PERFECT!! I have three rquests please:

Total Snow White:
Could I get an "Everybody Loves a Kentucky Girl (University of Kentucky) with Minnie?

Rust Man Fan:
1.Could I get Kentucky-1.jpg with Mickey instead of Goofy (If not, I will use the Goofy, but Mickey is my son's fave!)
2. Could I also get UGA-Mickey-1a.jpg with Kentucky Girls are my Favorite (University of Kentucky)

I've checked both threads and I don't believe I've seen these, so pardon me if they're already done.

Could I get Belle and Snow White with "Everyone Loves a WVU Girl", please? No hurry- and thank you!

PS- Are those your "Vacation with Character" videos on youtube? If so- I love them!! They're adorable!

Yes, those are ours. Thanks!! The kiddos LOVE meeting the characters. I love seeing them interact, and I really like it when we find a face character who's on the ball. They can really make an experience. I'm working on videos from our December trip, so I should have some new ones up soon.

Can I have ole miss (with a colonel rebel tatoo on face of Minnie Mouse.) and the wording (Everyone Loves An Ole Miss girl) and if anyway possible can you put Hotty Toddy on there somewhere not on the face but I don't know somehow incorperate it?

Thanks

I am so Glad I found this thread! You guys are awesome!!! Since we will be going to WDW during the SEC tournament, these will be PERFECT!! I have three rquests please:

Total Snow White:
Could I get an "Everybody Loves a Kentucky Girl (University of Kentucky) with Minnie?

Rust Man Fan:
1.Could I get Kentucky-1.jpg with Mickey instead of Goofy (If not, I will use the Goofy, but Mickey is my son's fave!)
2. Could I also get UGA-Mickey-1a.jpg with Kentucky Girls are my Favorite (University of Kentucky)

Alright, ladies, here ya go...

tcuariel.jpg

tcumulan.jpg

tcutink.jpg

wvubelle.jpg

wvusnow.jpg

olemissminnie.jpg

ukminnie.jpg

Enjoy! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter