Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is the football style that you wanted. I will work on the combined one soon! :hippie:

Oh Marion, the football DISigns are BEAUTIFUL, exactly what I was wanting. THANK THANK THANK you. Love both of them, the apple cup is perfect. I REALLY appreciate your time and talent. I'm going to your NFL football thread now and request something. there. Thanks ever so much.

Nanny 3

Jessica.....going back a few pages. THANK YOU for the Vandy Girl princesses :thumbsup2

They were LOVED by all!!! We appreciate :goodvibes

Was wondering if I could get a few designs? I would like the "Louisiana State University" with Minnie in the cheerleading outfit? I would also like a "Texas Longhorns" with Minnie in the cheerleading outfit? If I am requesting wrong, let me know. Thanks!

LSU Minnie was done in October 2009! Please check my Photobucket (Sports/College Football) Will do other one...

Was wondering if I could get two more..... Minnie Mouse Cheerleader "Miami Hurricanes" and Minnie Mouse Cheerleader "New Orleans Saints" JPG NewOrleansSaints2.jpg Thanks!!!

I will upload the Saints DISign to the NFL thread since this is only for college sports.....

Oh, I forgot one too... can I also get a Tinkerbell "Everyone Loves a Penn State Girl"? THANKS!!!

pennstatetink.png

pennstateariel.png

I accidentally saved these as PNGs. Shoot me a message and let me know if they don't work, and I'll convert to JPG. Enjoy!!

RustManFan's,

Can you do a Mickey head one with the Oregon Duck's with goofy and a Mickey head one with the Purdue Boilermakers with Minnie? ( I think I saw one like this.)

Thanks,

TOM

Welcome new DISers to our little home!

Please be sure that you read the rules in post #1 and also review the info in my signature.

A request for me must be addressed to me and a request to Jessica addressed to her.

Also, I must have the JPG file name that you want me to use as a sample. Dial-up connection makes it impossibly slow for me to wander around old posts in search of images. Thank you.

TheOregonMouse (Tom): How exciting....post #1 addressed to me!! As noted, next time I must have the jpg file name you want me to modify for you. A first time poster will get some leeway though! :)

Off to look for team logos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter