Marina - Pets ???

orrnluvswdw

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!! I need some help here about camping in the World. We're considering staying in a cabin for the Holidays this year. We'd stay 2 weeks!! We're starting to have some questions about this local as we're usually booked at POR in two rooms. Can we keep our pet (sm poodle) in the cabin with us? Can a 15 yr old drive the mouseboats (I hear they're newer ones) by himself or does he need to have an adult with him? Does the family plan (length of stay plan) include the use of bikes too? (It does at POR) Are there canopy boats at the marina here? Any help sent our way is greatly appreciated!! :wave2:

Thanks!!:sunny:

Well, I can answer one part of your question.

Sorry, but pets are not allowed in the cabins. You would need to keep your poodle at the kennel.

Current 2004 rates are $6 for a day stay and $9 for overnight. If you check in for the week you will pay the overnight rate.

The FW kennel asks that you stop by to walk them twice a day yourself, but you can pay an additional $2.50 (each walk) for the FW employees to take them out. Most of the cases are stacking models, one over the other. Interior dividers can be removed to allow space for larger dogs. In addition to these cages which are indoors, they still have a number (I'd say 15 or 20) of outdoor cages/runs. While they have ceiling fans over them it does get quite warm during the summer.

For the safety of your pet and others, it is required that dogs be current on their required vaccinations which include:
Rabies
Parvovirus
Distemper
Hepatitis
Parainfluenza
Bordetella (kennel cough)

Many vets list some of these on their records as DHP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza) or DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)

For other questions, you can call the kennel directly at 407-824-2735

Should the FW kennel be full, Disney maintains four other kennels on property: Ticket & Transportation Center
EPCOT
MGM Studios
Animal Kingdom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter