Marie! The Baguette's! HURRY UP! - 14 days of Dining > Land and Sea!< UPDATED 12/5!

This was kind of like our finish up day! We were headed to Cape Canaveral for our cruise the next morning so today we really wanted to visit the rest of the countries in Epcot, we had planned to have breakfast at Boma and then we usually go over to AK lodge, but we had basically done everything there.

I can't rave about Boma enough, it is sooo relaxed there.. i mean every time we have gone it is always pretty empty and it so open - you just feel very at ease. Even though this time we were sat very close to another couple lol it was almost like we were eating breakfast with them, i can't stand when restaurants have those 2 person tables SO close... it's awkwarddd

My plates

i'm really into carbs.. in the top picture is a banana nut muffin, some scrambled eggs, potatoes hidden by a croissant, and a pancaked holding a waffle...mmmmmmmm nom nom nom

the second picture is more potatoes.. they were obvi super good because i went back for more.. some kind of yogurt fruit salad which was DELISH!! everytime i have like a yogurt fruit salad at some place its so good and i try to recreate it at home and it just doesn't work out... and the star of the Boma show is in the back on picture number 2! It's the french toast bread looking thing in the back called - brioche - it has raisins and its soft and doughy with cinnamon and add their warmed syrup.. i could easily eat 3 plates of this.. but i try to control myself, don't want to get kicked out..

and this year i stayed away from the pap .. or as Dan and i like to call it.. mealie pap... don't know why we call it that but we have a really vulgar song we made up last year about how horrible it is... lol, i'd share but it's not very dis-like :rolleyes1

Dan's plate

he pretty much ate the same stuff as me, but he had bacon and pancakes with m&m's... i swear if there are pancakes with some kind of candy add ins.. i would put money on him going straight for them!

this is the West African Frunch.. lol what a silly name.. frunch
it's really good! strong juicy flavor, you can tell there are multiple juices mixed together but they create their own flavor.. we both LOVE this and usually have 2 glasses while we are there!

we headed over to Epcot.. and since we are on vacation and we do whatever we want, we decided that while we were checking out the countries more in depth, we would get KAKI GORI!!! yea this was for sure at like 11am.. haha but whatevs.. it's ice and flavoring, not that terrible!

Kaki Gori is from a little stand in Japan called Kabuki Cafe.

I got the rainbow, basically because i have a severe case of FOMO... fear of missing out. i'm always afraid if i pick one flavor the others might be better, even though i have had this before... lol i swear i need to head over and try the kitchen sink .. all those flavors of ice cream, i'd be in heaven!!! i always get the rainbow but i end up never eating the green part which is melon, it's just not as flavorful.. but the other two flavors are cherry and tangerine.. the tangerine is really refreshing!

Dan got all tangerine, and when he saw that i stopped eating mine because the green was annoying me, being the knight in shining armor he is, he offered to switch! best. husband. ever :yay:

On the way back out we stopped to get Dan lunch.. he wanted a bratwerst and pretzel from Germany.

he basically destroyed that bratwerst... so one can only assume he thinks it's delicious, and if you like sausage/hot dog type foods im sure you will also find it yummy! I can attest to how good the pretzel is.. if you are going to get a pretzel - it needs to be from Germany, i'm not sure if they make it different or if its just cause its in the Germany pavilion.. you will NOT get a better pretzel in any of the parks!... take that to the bank! :thumbsup2

I got a late lunch back at Pop

this was a veggie burger with pasta salad... it was... mehh... i'm sorry i wasted my time eating this LOL.. i think i just wasnt really that hungry and kind of forced myself to eat because we had really late dinner ressies...

so later that night.. we had gotten reservations for BOG. now i was so stoked to get in here because when i made the reservations was right around the time everyone was complaining they couldnt get anything for BOG - so we were able to get in for 9:30, lol which is kind of absurd to me hahah we never eat that late, but we will take it! ... i also called up prior to add a celebration on to our res because i wanted to try the grey stuff... HAHA i know, cheating the disney system... but i didn't feel guilty. lol

warm bread! sorry the pic is dark, it's so dark in the place at first i felt awkward turning the flash on but then i didn't care.

We were seated next to two older women who were so loud with their conversation, another dining experience where i felt we were eating with them.. i wasn't sure if they were on a date or a business meeting - it was for sure their first time together, so hard not to listen in.. haha i know i'm terrible.. a total eavesdropper

I started with the garden salad - it was good, it had a champagne dressing.. nothing that stood out to me.. but it was nice to get some foliage in.

Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops - with seasonal vegetables served in puff pastry with a creamy lobster sauce $22.99

this was pretty good! the only complaint i have is that i prefer my shrimp COOKED.. like ya know when shrimp is still a little .. ehh how do i describe it.. just not cooked, like soft? thats how this was. i will still eat it but i prefer it to be a little dark around the edges, ya know?! the lobster sauce was a great addition to the puff pastry, the outsides were crispy and flaky and the inside was soft and soaked with the cream sauce!

Grilled Strip Steak - with garlic-herb butter and pommes frites $29.99

Dan didn't see too many things on the menu he liked, but he really enjoyed this.. the steak is HUGE portion and the presentation is really nice! He loved the melted garlic butter on top, i tasted the fries and they were so good! Thick and crispy outside and that nice mushy steak fry middle lol.. how else to describe them ? hahah

our waiter was like... blah. and you would think being in this new restaurant you would be all excited, but no. kind of a wet rag. so after dinner we were hoping he would mention that it's a celebration and offer for us to try the grey stuff, but he didn't only brought over the dessert. so we order dessert hoping to prompt him to look again but no. so i asked him about it and said we would like to try it.. and would you believe he said, well you have to be celebrating something to have it...so i was like... oh no he didn't :mad: thats when i was like..OH WELL WE ARE CELEBRATING, im sure it says it on the ticket.. which it did.. and then tail between his legs he begrudgingly brought out our grey stuff.

there it is! the grey stuff! like all the attitude over a little swirl of mousse! ridiculous LOL.. but it was yummy and like other reports, yes it does taste like oreos!

Triple Chocolate Cupcake - chocolate sponge cake, chocolate mousse filling, and choclate ganache

we split the little chocolate cupcake.. because, well cupcakes aren't really our thing.. you know we're about that ice cream life #icecreamaddicts

overall, i'm glad we got to experience BOG, and got to meet the beast! I love the setting for meeting him in his library... p.s. he is huge! but i don't think we will go back to BOG for a while, or possibly sooner if they change the menu..

we headed back after that because tomorrow is the CRUISEEEEE!!!

Great BOG review, the steak looks great. I am sure that is what my hubby is going to get when we eat there on Wed.

Sorry about your experience at BOG. Your server sounds very similar to the one we had. It was my daughter's actual birthday that night so we had ordered a special princess cake ($90), and our very rude and sarcastic waitress came and literally threw it on the table with a candle in it. Not that it's such a big deal, but she never brought the grey stuff and didn't even ask us if we wanted coffee with dessert. We were on the dining plan and even though we had ordered a cake, I had wanted to taste one of the cupcakes. When I asked her if we could get a couple of cupcakes to try, she replied and shrugged her eyebrows and said, "you really want cupcakes too, there's so much cake ?"

Wow. I had a wonderful experience when I dined here on Sept 22. The waiter helped me chose an excellent wine for my pork chop. Just wanted to say that I'm not a huge pork eater. The chop was cooked and season well. I did get the grey stuff and a grey stuff cup cake. I meet the beast and when told of my birthday he and I danced just like he and belle did. I also had a new beast doll with me and beast placed the doll in the masters chair. Also I had ordered a tiara and corsage from DFG and it was waiting at my table

Wow. I ate at BOG on September 22 for my birthday and I had a wonderful experience. The waiter helped me chose a wine

apologies for my hiatus! i had a few medical things going on the past couple of months - nothing to worry about just occupied majority of my time! i'm going to try and finish these last few days of our May trip this week because were heading back on December 7th! and DH told me i'm not allowed to take food pics unless i finish this report!!! :eek: so im going to type my little fingers off.. and it might be lacking in the lengthy department but i swear i will do better on my next report - the holiday edition!

This was our cruise day!!! We checked out of pop and grabbed a quick breakfast.. we had a late check in for the ship so we weren't in that much of a rush, plus it's like a 45 min drive to the port.

I had the chocolate croissant - which is basically to die for.. i mean i just die from delicious chocolateyness .. it should not be served for breakfast because this is basically like dessert. but its a wonderful thing that i am an adult and can make those rational decisions ...:thumbsup2

Dan had a chocolate muffin.. he enjoyed it.. but i have to admit, these kind of muffins gross me out.. they're like the ones at dunkin donuts.. like those weird sugar crystal things on top.. i just cant.. LIKE what is it though?

We headed out to the port, and seriously if you have never been on a cruise before - the thought can be quite stressful (this is our 3rd disney cruise), but in all honesty.. disney does an AMAZING JOB of making the check in and boarding so unbelievable easy and stress free... and when you walk on board they welcome you into the lobby and say your family name and the employees clap.. i get so embarrassed but i secretly love it hahaha

the DISNEY DREAM!

we checked into our room and OH EM GEE we seriously lucked out, somehow we got a handicap room? no clue why.. it was humongous..

we were starving at this point because it was probably around 2ish but the time we got settled and we headed to Cabana's, the lunch buffet. I LOVE cabana's.. im totally a buffet lover, i know it grosses a lot of people out or you just dont like it but.. i love having a bunch of options

this was my plate.. LOOK AT THOSE CRAB CLAWS.. like holy moly.. delish, everything was so so good.. on the plate is shrimp cocktail, crab claws, some kind of bake fish possible sword, asparagus, pasta salad and artichoke and mushrooms

Dan's plate.. i think hes carb loading :rotfl2: this is cheese pizza, 2 types of pasta, mac and cheese, steak, asparagus, mashed potatoes and some kind of wrap.

after lunch i wanted to hit up the soft serve which is serve yourself... DANGEROUS.. i cant even imagine being a kid on the ship.. i would sit there all day and eat ice cream, i could do that now.. who am i kidding

they usually have different flavors each day, they rotate between choc, vanilla, strawberry and banana. I believe this was banana very refreshingggg, mmmmmm.

ok so, were getting ready for dinner, we had second seating which means you eat later at like 8ish i believe.. so we went to the show and sure enough i started to feel a little sea sick.. always happens to me on the first night, they say that you have to go through some rocky channel on the way to the bahamas... uhhh :sick: so off to dinner we went.

I have to say, on our first cruise - disney sat us with all couples our own age, it was great we had so much fun, our second cruise was with family, this cruise we expected to sit with similar aged couples.. wrong, we sat with two mom/daughter couples and another couple that spoke no english.. i felt so bad for dan LOL he really didn't have anyone to talk to.. it was okay, i mean everyone was nice.. but we didn't have much in common and kind of made dinner a bit awkward at times..

First night was at enchanted garden.. i had high hopes for this restaurant the first time we went but i was so disappointed in the atmosphere

Dan and I both started with the North Atlantic Lobster Ravioli - with roasted garlic and sweet basil in a light tomato broth, this is so amazing.. i should have just ordered 3 bowls and called it a night.. you can do that if you want, lol order as much as you want, that why i love the disney cruise (not sure how it works on other ships).

Dan then had a Baby Spinach Salad - tender spinach tossed with fresh sliced seasonal pears, toasted pine nuts and crumbled gorgonzola

THIS is living on the edge for him... i swear he gets adventurous on the disney cruise which is great because i love for him to try new things, and he really enjoyed this.. it was so different than how he would usually eat salad but he was shocked at how tasty this was.

My main course: Pan-seared Sea Bass - with Saffron and fennel risotto with a sweet chili glaze

This was disgusting, LOL.. not sure if it was partly because i was feeling sick or the fact that it was so wet and slimy, im sure i've mentioned before i DONT like wet and slimy fish, i like it cooked well.. I pretty much just ate some of the risotto underneath the fish which was a little heavy for my stomach.

Dan had: Grilled NY Strip Steak - thyme roasted vegetables, double baked potato topped with handmade herb butter.

He really enjoyed this as well, and he destroyed that baked potato!

At this point i couldn't stomach being there any longer, we skipped out on dessert.. went back to the room and changed and headed to one of the decks to get some air, it helps to be out and see the water when your feeling sick..

later we went back to the room once my stomach had settled and the glutton i am decided NOW i wanted dessert. well it's just my luck that room service is free (majority) and they have mickey ice cream bars *these are not on the menu, but they have them!

so we totally laid in bed and I ate an ice cream bar and dan had a cookie.. :)

ps, sleeping on these beds are like sleeping on the pillows of heaven.. there is no comparison in the world to these <333 i miss that bed!

Day two was at Nassau, we always have gotten off the ship but this time we decided to stay on.. we didn't book any excursions, GREAT IDEA.. the ship was so quiet and dead, loved it.. we had the Jacuzzi to ourselves all morning!

First up breakfast at Cabanas.. seriously my go to place

My plate, some scrambled eggs, smoked fish (THIS WAS AMAZING), breakfast potatoes, pancakes and i also had some

muesli, where you could add your own toppings - this was my favorite! it was so tasty, when we came home i tried to make my own like on the cruise but mine was garbage compared to this LOL

Dan's plate had some scrambled eggs and he melted provolone in them, hash brown, eggs benedict, bacon, regular and chocolate pancakes

after loading up on all this yum yum yummy food.. this is how i spent my morning

seriously, we basically had the deck to ourselves..

after laying and swimming .. lunch time rolled in.. Dan was gonna grab a burger from Tow Mater's Grill, he got a cheeseburger and fries and brought it into Cabana's so i can eat there (i told you i have a thing for Cabanas)

mmmmmmmmm, coconut shrimp! cheese pizza, swordfish, olive salad and cheese cubes

We got changed and wanted to go to the movies to see the Great and Powerful Oz.. okay but we needed our secret drink... OKAY, because i love you all.. i will share with you our secret drink... if you go to the cove cafe.. it's the onboard coffee house, well you do have to pay for this drink.. BUT IT IS SO DAMN GOOD.. we were getting so many of these we got a card that if you buy like 5 you get one free.. and the little treats in cove cafe are free :thumbsup2

This is the double mocha latte frappe

were addicted..

Dinner was at the Royal Palace

to start

I had the Double Baked Spinach Souffle - coated with a three cheese cream.. tasty little souffle, i enjoyed the 3 cheese cream sauce!

Dan had

Belle's French Onion Soup with gruyere cheese crouton

My main course was Oven-Baked Salmon Royale - Crowned with King Smoked Salmon and horseradish crust accompanied by sauteed swiss chard, truffle-infused cauliflower puree and white wine beurre blanc

now this was fantastic! the horseradish crust made it a little spicy and i thought this was cooked far better than the previous nights meal.

Dan had Royal Palace Aged Angus Grilled Beef Tenderloin and Lobster Medallions - sauteed snow peas and marquis potatoes with a cognac reduction... steak AGAIN.. sure why not, lol.. can't go wrong with this

for dessert

Dan had Peanut Butter Mousse - dark chocolate infused with peanut butter, chiffon cake, and whipped cream

anything PB dan is sure to try, he loved it, of course

I had the Sweet Temptations - trio of peanut butter mousse, mango cheesecake and Tahitian vanilla creme brulee

any type of trio of mini things i am totally down for.. i get to taste everything and they are adorable.. my favorite was the creme brulee.. but ya know i dont like ordering a whole big dish.. a little taste is perfect!!

after dinner we went to one of the clubs to watch the "how well do you know your spouse" game show.. and it was hilarious.. there was this incredibly creepy newlywed couple that had only know each other a few months and the guy could not keep his hands off her, he was nibbling her ear on stage.. it was a train wreck.. loved every minute lol

You guys are so cute! Thanks for the great review. I hope your medical issues are all ok now. Looking forward to more.:thumbsup2

Oh what's that Marla.. your gonna eat at Cabana's again... uhm YES, what kind of dining reporter would i be if i didn't show you as much as i can from this buffet.. might take me the whole cruise but i will make sure u see all the choices!

simple breaky for me, waffle, hasbrown, eggs and toast.. and it looks like there was some smoked fish under there again... too good

Dan had waffles (copycat), pancakes, eggs - which he tried to mix the cheese cubes into...and bfast potatoes

today was the Castaway Cay day... and apparently the day before they didnt even know if they were going to be able to dock because of the winds or something.. i knew that this could happen and its not anyones fault but i think that majorly sucks if you pay all this money and then you cant even get off on disneys private island..we were lucky enough though that we did get to dock.. but the weather was seriously crummy.. very cloudy, windy and the water was SO cold..

we were legitimately the first couple on the adult side of the island lol.. and there was like a camera crew there.... im like dear lord please dont let them film me hahahaah but you can see in the pic how cloudy it was, we ended up only staying on the island for like 2 hours and headed back to the ship.

lunch at... ya know the place where you can sit and rest under on a beach... aka... CABANAS, i know its a sick joke..

My plate - stuffing my face - crab claws, cheese, pizza, salmon, shrimp cocktail, olives and some kind of cold lentil salad

Dan's food - pizza, mac and cheese, fries, a roll... and an egg

:rotfl2: ok this next trip were gonna work on incorporating some more green into his diet...

later in the afternoon we stopped at the cove cafe for our daily secret drink.. and i tried an oatmeal raisin cookie pop.. it was okay.. i thought it was chocolate chip which automatically ruined my experience when i realized it wasn't... Dan LOVED these.. but they were a little dry for me.

we wandered around the ship for a bit taking pics..

Dinner tonight was at animators palate, this is my favorite restaurant on the ship! i love how the room changes artwork and how crush comes on the screen and will talk to you! This was pirate night on the ship so all the artwork was from pirates of the Caribbean!

Starters

Dan had Mr. Smee's Bibb Lettuce Salad - with bibb lettuce, baby greens, chicory, tomatoes, toasted pine nuts and raspberry vinaigrette

again he surprises me and himself.. he enjoyed this salad as well!

This was my app..Black Beard's Jumbo Crab Cake - with golden raisin-carrot and coconut slaw served with a spicy Calypso dressing, so delicious and the crab tasted really fresh!

I also had Pearls of the Caribbean - crabmeat, shrimp and salmon mixed in pearls of couscous with lemon grass infused vinaigrette, this was so good.. i wish they could have made this a larger portion and offered it as an entree!

For our main course

Dan ate Treasures of the Seas Grilled Shrimp and Seared Scallops - served on strings of pasta and fresh creamy tomato sauce - this looked awesome!!! and the head server even came over and shelled dan's shrimp for him.. talk about fancy shmancy

I had Captain Hook's Macadamia Nut-dusted Mahi Mahi - Jasmine rice and sautéed pineapple on a mild curry sauce - this was my first time with mahi mahi.. i thought it was pretty good - i enjoy when my fish has some kind of crust on it, gives it an extra flavor!

for dessert i had Rum Soaked Chocolate Cake - with raspberry glaze and whipped cream, anything with RUM is my friend.. jack sparrow and i would get along famously, and i loved this cake as would he!
:thumbsup2

Dan had the Sweet Temptations - a trio of fruit cobbler, floating island and chocolate cake, he thought it was okay - i skipped this trip because the fruit cobbler and floating island didn't really appeal to me..

We headed to the pirate party after dinner, so much fun.. and then they open up Cabana's for like a midnight buffet with food and dessert.. we were too stuffed and couldn't eat anything, that's the downside of having second seating i think.

tomorrow is our last full day and it's at sea!

so Dan finally got tired of cabana's :rotfl2: hahaha, i was still ready and willing to go but he wanted to try one of the restaurants so we went to The Enchanted Garden which was on our deck and practically right around the corner from our room. It was another buffet, i think it had more limited items but i noticed more pastries.. it wasn't bad at all..there did seem to be a longer wait as it was kind of like you stand on a line and have to just go with the flow whereas cabana's you can just walk around and get whatever you want because there are so many stations.

yum, chocolate croissants and mini muffins!

and a waffle on the side :yay:

Dan's plate is piled so high, i couldn't even tell what was underneath, it was a mountain of breakfast carbs!

we spent the day checking out the ship and all the activities.. we decided to play bingo... we lost, but oh em gee that is one stressful-anxiety ridden activity LOL..

lunch was at Luigi's pizza, kept it simple.. the ship was so packed because it was our day at sea we didnt really want to be bothered with all the people.

this pizza had like sweet potato and some kind of balsamic glazed onions, UNBELIEVABLE! i was feeling dangerous and tried something new.. i wish i would have eaten like 3 more slices!

Dan's plain cheesy pizza, he wasn't feeling as dangerous as me!

afternoon snacks from the cove cafe! finally got to taste a chocolate chip one, much better than the oatmeal raisin! we also go to watch the AquaDerby.. i can't remember why they did this, but throughout the cruise you could purchase a rubber duck and some of the proceeds or all of them, i dont remember, went to a charity.. once you bought one, you could decorate it and then they were going to race them down the aquaduck (the slide) - i kept meaning to get one but totally spaced and by the time i remembered it was too late... no derby for me :mad:

mmmmmmmm this again

getting ready for dinner.. cruise casual

Our last nights dinner was back at Animators Palate.. i thought it was strange that we ate there two nights in a row, i thought you usually repeat your first night but i could be wrong..

Bora Shake - Blue curacao syrup, ice cream mix (non-alcoholic)

i tried this shake.. please don't get it.. it basically tasted like frozen milk.. there was no flavor, but reading back now.. what is ice cream mix? like thats not a flavor???? no, this was no good

Black Truffle Pasta Purseittes - pasta purse filled with trufflec scented cheese and coated with a delicate champagne sauce
Dan started with these, and i tasted it - so good, it was soft and almost melted in your mouth but not overcooked at all

Smoked Salmon Tartare - capers, onions, and micro greens topped with American black caviar, seasoned with Celtic salt
i had the smoked salmon, it was good but i have severe psychological issues when i eat raw fish.. i just have a hard time enjoying it without thinking im going to get sick... im a nut job

White Shrimp Pennette Pasta tossed with a basil and Reggiano Parmesan cheese sauce and topped with a parmesan cheese wafer

Dan and I both had the shrimp pasta, this was excellent as well.. the cheese sauce was so tasty and my favorite part was the crispy cheese wafer... i tried to take dans... :confused3

for dessert

i had the Crunchy Walnut Cake - dark chocolate mousse and raspberry coulis, it was okay, i really like the raspberry sauce and if there was a bit more on the cake i think it would have improved it.

when our server asked Dan what he wanted, dan said nothing...

....and thats exactly what he got!!!!! LOLOL :rotfl2: this was too funny, just one of the many reasons i love disney.

welp.... our wonderful cruise is over, but vacation is not!!! back to disney for a couple days... were just not ready to go home yet!!! We decided to skip breakfast on the ship and we decided to take our own bags off the ship so we got to disembark at like 6 or 7 am.. so early but much better than having to wait for thousands of people!

We went and checked into our timeshare, and then headed to MK.. i knew EXACTLY WHAT i was having for breakfast.. i had been waiting quite some time for this!

BEIGNETS!!!!!! finally, THIS was the best thing i had all trip... these were amazing!!!!!! if you've ever had zeppoli's they are almost like that except bigger and fluffier inside!!!

yup, i am basically lottie stuffing my face with beignets.. powder everywhere .. #dontcare #aboutthatbeignetlife

dan let me enjoy my beignets at the tomorrowland terrace and then he made me haul my tush over to gastons tavern so he can devour another ginormous cinnamon roll.. no pic cause we already ate these

we skipped lunch and instead had some snacks!

i had a pretzel!!! mmm salty goodness

please tell me im not the only one who drenches my pretzle in mustard?!?!?! and dont you kinda feel bad for eating mickeys face!

dan went straight for ice cream

then i had been wanting to try a chocolate covered apple from the confectionary on main street, the will also cut it for you if you ask! we got it in a little container and we went on top of the train station to eat it.. then we gave our seats to a little old couple that wanted to watch the parade - they were so cute!

the apple was so rich! i could only eat a little of it, i brought it back to the room to keep but i never ended up eating any more :( it was really delicious though!

For dinner we headed to HS to 50's primetime! We hadn't been here in a couple years but we wanted to see how it's been and it was fantastic! we had a great server who really stayed in character.. he was like a complainer LOL very sarcastic and loud, it was awesome!

We started with

Battered Onion Rings - served with Horseradish sauce $6.49

these were incredibly crispy and you could bite into them without pulling out the whole onion piece! :thumbsup2 serious thumbs up for that! plus i love the presentation with the little fry basket!

we also tried the Fried Herb and Garlic Cheese - served with warm Raspberry Sauce and toasted French Bread $7.99

this was excellent as well, nice a warm cheese with a breadcrumb crust, the only thing i would have liked is a few more pieces of bread to spread it on.. but i didnt like that the cheese was on top of the sauce, i didn't enjoy the two flavors mixed together when you got to the bottom of the cheese ball.

Cousin's Ryan's Vegetable Lasagna - layers of zucchini, roasted mushroom, soy proteiins, ricotta and mozzarella cheese, served with marinara sauce and topped with crispy multi-grain pasta $17.99

this was something i was dying to try! THIS was possibly the best meal of the trip! the veggies were moist and cooked well and there was so much ricotta i was in heaven, loved the soy proteins mixed in! fantastic!

i honestly am not sure what dan got?!?! i cant find a picture on either of our phones! whoooops

for dessert...

i had the famous S'mores $4.99 .. they lived up to the expectation but i was so stuffed, i ate about half!

Dan had

Dad's Brownie Sundae - Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, Caramel sauce, whipped cream and toppings $6.49

this was a serious monster, it was good - i tried a few bites, like your typical sundae.. nothing over the top but certainly not bad!

.. and tomorrow i will complete this dining report! and saturday we head back to disney! ahhhhhhhhhhh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter