• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marie Brighton surveys

BabyTigger99

<font color=CC00cc>The most beautiful words in the
I keep getting emails for surveys from the, but there is no link to click on for the surveys. Does anyone know how I go about getting to the survey?

Have you tried scrolling down to the VERY bottom of the page? Whenever I get one, the link is way down at the bottom. :)

I used to do this by mail. Way too many surveys and once in a while they would send me a thank you gift...notepad, etc! Wasn't worth it then, hopefully it has changed.

ceecee said:
I used to do this by mail. Way too many surveys and once in a while they would send me a thank you gift...notepad, etc! Wasn't worth it then, hopefully it has changed.
I've been doing these for about 30 years. Thank you gifts are a joke, but I've gotten some nice products to test - like a 2 line phone and answering machine that I got to keep (back when these were quite expensive).

I did a year long infant survey for them and the thank you gifts for that were nice, but the others I have gotten werent too exciting. I would say this survey site is one of the best for product testing though. I have tested many different things for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter