Mardi Gras Concert Question

weluvpluto

DIS Veteran
Hopefully someone can help me out...
We want to go to the Daughtry concert on April 7th. I read in a flier Universal sent us that we get in free with our annual passes.:woohoo:
Where exactly do the concerts take place? Are they in Universal, IOA, or CityWalk?

They are in Universal Studios across from the Monsters Cafe beside Twister.

Hopefully someone can help me out...
We want to go to the Daughtry concert on April 7th. I read in a flier Universal sent us that we get in free with our annual passes.:woohoo:
Where exactly do the concerts take place? Are they in Universal, IOA, or CityWalk?

For those of us over 50, what or who is "Daughtry" :cool2:

You obviously didn't watch American Idol last season, now did you?

Absolutely not. After the original Idol it is just more of the same old nonsense. After all, just how many "idols" does one person need in a lifetime?:cool2:

I assume that the 85 dollar special does not include the concert? Is that correct?

It DOES include the concert. The concert is inside the park. Any park admission will include the concert.

Very cool about the concert!!

I thought you would have to pay the extra 40 dollars to stay for the concert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter