Mardi Gras/Coca-Cola Promotion?

H! Does anyone have a 2016 UPC code that can be used for the Universal "3 months free" deal for FL residents? I looked at Publix, but they don't have them in stock yet and I want to buy annual passes. Thank you!

I've been looking and still haven't found them. Wal-Mart had the 20-packs of Coke but it was the "football" exterior and not the Mardi Gras with the UPC that we need. So I called Universal and they said they will give me the 3-months-free even without the code BUT only if I pay in full (and not do the flex-pay). I want to do the flex-pay, so I'll just keep looking for the code; but if you're willing to pay in full, call Universal and they will honor the 3-months-free deal without the code.

I was right there with you! My daughter's birthday is next week and I couldn't find the promo codes anywhere. I went to neurotic levels, including calling Coca Cola distribution, Universal, Wendy's, local grocery chains. NOBODY had it. I'm glad I could help!

I was right there with you! My daughter's birthday is next week and I couldn't find the promo codes anywhere. I went to neurotic levels, including calling Coca Cola distribution, Universal, Wendy's, local grocery chains. NOBODY had it. I'm glad I could help!
So out of curiosity how did you end up getting the codes? Wonder why they make it so hard. Many thanks for the code!

is there a certain link i need to go through to be able to enter the code...the fl res power pass hasnt asked me to input the coke code yet, is it on the payment screen? (right now it wants me to choose delivery option(will call) and to register the passes.

is there a certain link i need to go through to be able to enter the code...the fl res power pass hasnt asked me to input the coke code yet, is it on the payment screen? (right now it wants me to choose delivery option(will call) and to register the passes.
I was confused too. But its in the very last page, the page after the "register the passes" where you put in the credit card information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter