**March quiz -the results (almost!)

Latte Lover

<font color=green> in charge of the credit cards a
Well, despite my extra-long final question, we still have a four-way tie for first place!

Congratulations to Mandymouse, A Small World, Catherine and Florida Sun for getting 34 points out of 34!

Now, as my prizes are difficult to split up evenly into 4, I have a tie-breaker question for the four winners. Prizes will be allocated in order of who gets closest to the correct answer. Hopefully my question won't generate 4 identical answers!

So, Mandymouse, A small World, Catherine and Florida Sun, please send me your answer to the following question by pm and post on the thread when you have done so.

In 1975, on my first visit to Walt Disney World, my mum bought my grandad a personalised glass (photo below). How much, in dollars, including tax, did she pay for it? (You may be wondering how on earth we could possibly remember this after 38 years - well, like me, my Dad is a memorabilia hoarder and still has the receipt!)

DSCF0254_zps475f3050.jpg

Another wild guess about to be sent :rotfl:

This was the hardest question - :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter