March Photopass Share 20-31st Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnorto71

Earning My Ears
I am starting a share for the later part of March my Dates are from March 21-28. I am looking for people who end there vacation no later then March 31st so that we can post pictures on April 1st or 2nd and start the clock ticking. I am only looking for 4 people making the total cost to be $23.00 Each. This will cover CD charge, shipping and paypal fees. I have already set up an account and prepurchased the CD so Once I have commitements from four people. I will close this share.

As soon as I get my post count up to 10. I will send all of you PMs. Only 7 more to go.

We have 3 confirmed and 1 who hasn't confirmed yet. So we need at least 1 more but I would take 2.

I don't know if you have enough yet, but I'll be in Disney on March 21-27 and I would like to join. I'm new so I do not think I can PM yet. Let me know if you have room. Thanks

I really want to find a photopass share group too but I've never participated in one before. Have you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter