• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March or May

bballdiva

Mrs. Choo Cho Mouse
Trying to decided either March for the 4/3 saving or May because its warmer...How is March?? I've never been this time of year. We have gone In Oct and July ( I do like warm warm weather). I'm trying to book this trip as a surprise for the bf's bday This month

I was there in early March of this year and the weather was great (upper 70's - low 80's)! Crowds started to pick up throughout the weekend (6th-9th) I was there as spring breaks were starting.

I was also there in May the week of Memorial Day. The temps were warmer and it rained every day (CM told me the summer rain pattern had started early this year). But they were usually quick showers. The crowds were still very manageable.

Either way, you will have a great time! :thumbsup2

I would definitely go in May, not March! March is spring break time, and it will be CROWDED! We've been at different times of the year, and March was the most crowded we have ever seen at DW. We will never go at that time of year again. May is one of the BEST times to go. The weather is great, usually no rain, and nobody wants to take their kids out of school because of final exams. It's absolutely the best choice!!!!! :thumbsup2

The first week of march is great crowd wise. The spring breakers haven't really arrived yet. That is the week we go every year. It is usually pretty warm although this year a cold front came through and we froze for a couple days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter