March newsletter from Mousesavers

hoffman32

Earning My Ears
Can anyone help me? I want to order tickets from Undercover Tourist and I see from Mousesavers that they have a newsletter that gives a link for additional discounts from them. The problem is I just signed up today and the e-mail said I wouldn't receive the newletter till next month. We are leaving on our trip in 2 weeks. If someone could please forward this months issue I would be so grateful. My email is jmhoffman@westpa.net

Thanks

Hi,

Could someone please send me the newsletter as well? My email is kahni78 (at) yahoo (dot) ca.

Thanks so much :)

I too just saw that Mousesavers sends out a newsletter with a link for additional discounts from Undercover Tourist. I just signed up for the newsletter but won't receive it until next month and would like to order tickets now. If someone could forward (PM or email) the March newsletter I would much appreciate it. My email is pnorby (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter