March Magic Attraction limited edition t-shirts

I am going to order some later today - I love the one for the Hollywood Tower Bellhops and the Small World Sailors

We printed up the brackets for this and we ordered our final 2 tee's. Thanks for the link crazy4wdw!

We ordered ours. I am hoping it doesn't really take the 3-5 weeks to ship. We are heading to WDW in April and would love to wear all of ours as a family!

Does anyone know the material quality of these? Are they very light, or heavier? I really like them, but hate lighter shirts. If I order soon I should be able to get them before my trip. Thanks.

Does anyone know the material quality of these? Are they very light, or heavier? I really like them, but hate lighter shirts. If I order soon I should be able to get them before my trip. Thanks.

What reads on the Disney Store website is this:
  • Soft jersey knit
  • Ribbed crew neck
The bare necessities
  • 100% cotton
  • Imported

That description sounds a lot like the Hanes T Shirt Screen Print shop they have at Downtown Disney. Those are very soft and heavier than most Disney shirts I've seen. Doesn't say for sure in the Disney Store description that it will be the same Hanes shirts, though.

The past couple of Limited edition shirts I have purchased (carousel of progress 40th anniversary and Monorail Shirt) from the online store have been very thin. I ordered three of these and am hoping they are more thick than the previous two I have bought. They have also been running slim too.

Thanks. I went ahead and ordered them. I guess we'll see how they turn out.

Any idea how limited these items are? Definitely want to order some after my taxes are done!

Well - they're going away by the day (I think due to them being eliminated in the game), so I imagine only the winners of them will be left after tax day :)

We ordered ours. I am hoping it doesn't really take the 3-5 weeks to ship. We are heading to WDW in April and would love to wear all of ours as a family!

Based on my previous experience with ltd. ed. shirts, it will take every bit of 5 weeks. It took even longer with some ltd. HM shirts we ordered. :earsboy:

I have not. I didn't get a ship notification yet so I'm really not sure when they'll get here.

I got the two I ordered Monday, April 20. Quality-wise they were a bit thinner than I prefer but they weren't completely terrible.

I have not received the three I ordered and in the case of the past two limited edition shirts they never send out a shipment notification or tracking number because they are sent from a different location than normal disneystore merchandise.

I have not. I didn't get a ship notification yet so I'm really not sure when they'll get here.
I have not received the three shirts I ordered from March 16 and in the past with limited edition shirts I never received notification of shipment or a tracking number, they would just randomly show up on my doorstep.

I got the two I ordered Monday, April 20. Quality-wise they were a bit thinner than I prefer but they weren't completely terrible.
That is good to hear, hopefully I will receive mine soon. I have previously bought the limited edition monorail and carousel of progress shirts and they were also pretty thin, and was wondering if that was going to be case with these.

We live in the US Virgin Islands and have never had any issues with shipping from Disney.com. We received an email last week asking for an address in the continental 48 as they cannot ship the shirts here. Not sure why things are different with these items, but apparently something is different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter