• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Madness at the All Star Resorts

Delta Hog

Earning My Ears
I'm a biiiiiggggggg NCAA basketball tournament fan and just realized that our time at the park & resorts is going to coincide with the big first weekend of the tournament (March 20-23).

Is there somewhere like a "sports bar" at any of the All Star resorts (for obvious example, All Star Sports) where you can watch multiple games like this? What about inside the parks themselves -- any TVs in any of the restaurants?

Is there somewhere like a "sports bar" at any of the All Star resorts (for obvious example, All Star Sports) where you can watch multiple games like this? What about inside the parks themselves -- any TVs in any of the restaurants?

The best would be the ESPN zone. That will most likely be crazy-packed. :scared1: I'd go there if at all possible.

While it isn't a 'sports bar', another one I like is Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian. Nice huge screen TV and great drinks and snacks. :thumbsup2

Technicality....since it will have TVs and food anyway. But I have been to several ESPN Zones in other cities and do not like their food. When I go to espnzone.com it shows the nationwide locations -- and Orlando is not listed.

A little googling shows me that the one in Orlando is called "ESPN Club", NOT ESPN Zone. So what's the difference? Is the food better? I sure hope so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter