March/April 2014?

We're doing march 30-april 5th - for my son's 7th birthday (we were there on his 5th, then went in May this year, and back to birthday next year!)

beach club again- can't wait!

I started a FB group for march 2014 if anyone is interested
https://www.facebook.com/groups/485391961534961/

it's killing me not being able to tell the boys. Yesterday they were pretending their stuffed animals were going to Disney - they wrote a note to tell them, then they were wrapped in their blankets and my son said "they are taking a nap now because they had a 'night flight'" lol

We are going back for spring break, April 19-April 28, doing a split stay at POR and Bonnet Creek since it will be peak season. We are starting off at POR because we anticipate higher crowds during the first half of our trip; but we've been to Disney several times so we know what to expect and how to roll with it.

Looks Like Mardi Gras in Disney for us in 2014!!! Thinking about Feb. 28 - March 5th and may stay at WL!!!

Booked at AoA for our family of 6. Going 4/12-4/18 might extend to 4/19. Hoping for some type of discount. So happy to be planning again. Haven't been to the World since 2009!

Linda

Dh gets home form deployment in Feb so we've decided on a March 7th-16th trip to the world. (spring break for the kiddos) We'll be staying at AoA from the 7th to the 10th then we'll switch to a AKV kidani 2br savanah view :dance3:

Hey there! Will be there March 28th-Apr 6th! Can't wait! So far booked at Poly, but will change it if there isn't a nice discount that comes out! Can't wait!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter