March AP discounts? Watch thread

Thanks for the info. I am calling later this morning to see if there is a savings on my two nights at Carribean Beach.

I am hoping for a good AP rate for 3/3-9...we are taking our DD for her 8th birthday(she does not know). Her dream place to stay would be AKL...I will be keeping my fingers crossed!!

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! :cool1: :flower1: :rockband:

I just called and asked for annual passholder rate. CM didn't ask me for a code. I got POFQ for April 1-9 for $104 per night. CM said Values are $74 per night. I asked about standard at WL and she said not available for my dates. So I don't know about deluxes. Good Luck and call quick. I just saved over $500 on my 8 night stay!!!!

BTW: CM seemed suprised when I asked for the rate and she looked in computer and was like "Well, yes they are there." She asked me what the date was, so they must have been pending for the 27th. :jumping4: :jumping4:

lenshanem said:
This is not up yet on mousesavers or the AP site. Anyone know what the code or rates are?

I'm on the phone right now - code is BEX!!! :Pinkbounc Saved almost $30 a night for our February ressie & $25 more a night for our April ressie. We had applied the Winter code/room only rate for the April ressie, but the AP was better!! :jumping4:

Good luck everyone!

I didn't have the code. CM didn't ask me for it. I hope that my reservation is okay. I guess it is. Any thoughts? Should I call back?

We just called for the AP rate (we arrive on Apr 27th) and were told by a very nice CM that the code ends on APr 16th. Kind of makes sense since the other code also ended on Apr 16th I think.
Anyone hear otherwise? What are your dates?

momx2 said:
I didn't have the code. CM didn't ask me for it. I hope that my reservation is okay. I guess it is. Any thoughts? Should I call back?

I didn't have the code either. I just called & asked if AP rates had come out & if they did could they apply them to our existing reservation. After all was said & done I asked for the exact code so I could relay the information to my friends at the DIS!!!!!!! :wave:

Rebooked at the WL for 3/16/05 - 3/23/05 woodsview $170/night. Only saved a TINY bit since we were booked at the winter rate of $175/night. I asked about the Contemporary - $317/night tower, no standard available and the Poly - $286 garden view. We really want to be on the monorail but I don't know if I can justify the huge price difference. Bummer.

She couldn't find the rates until I gave her the "BEX" code and then they came up.

Kris

Thanks everyone...I just got the AP rate. :cool1:

As others experienced, the CM said they were only out until February dates but once I gave her the code, she said "yes they are" and was very surprised...thank goodness for the DIS. I feel sorry for them that we know more than they do...it must be very frustrating for them. My rate is $104/night for the POFQ - March 5-12th. Good luck everyone.

DisneyLisa said:
I feel sorry for them that we know more than they do...it must be very frustrating for them. My rate is $104/night for the POFQ - March 5-12th. Good luck everyone.

LOL - I just got an e-mail about the AP rates stating the code is BEX. Of course, this is 2 hours after I already applied the code!!! Thanks goodness for the DIS!! :smooth:

...using the code for AP rates. Unfortunately, the savings weren't enought to justify purchasing an AP.... :guilty: !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter