March 9th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Dan Bevington

Earning My Ears
We are a family of 4 from Kentucky. Our daughters are 9 (turning 10 on March 13th), and 7. This is our 2nd Disney Cruise and we are hoping to do a MEET and FE with other families!

Hi! My husband and I are cruising ALONE for the first time to celebrate our 20th anniversary! This is our 7th Disney cruise. The past 6 times we've had our 5 kids and inlaws with us. Looking forward to adult pool, serenity bay and clubs. We also have a couple joining us who have never cruised Disney. This is our first time doing an inside stateroom. Been calling to see what movies are playing but can't get through due to summer 2018 release...so if anyone knows movies please post!

Hi! My husband and I are cruising ALONE for the first time to celebrate our 20th anniversary! This is our 7th Disney cruise. The past 6 times we've had our 5 kids and inlaws with us. Looking forward to adult pool, serenity bay and clubs. We also have a couple joining us who have never cruised Disney. This is our first time doing an inside stateroom. Been calling to see what movies are playing but can't get through due to summer 2018 release...so if anyone knows movies please post!
I'm sure you will have a wonderful anniversary but,just so you are not disappointed, there is no Serenity Bay on the Wonder.

Hello! This is our second Disney cruise, but I'm still confused about the fish extender thing. How do we sign up? We are cruising March 9 on the Disney wonder. I know I'm doing this last minute… if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

I think I understand what types of gifts to make (thanks to etsy). I'm just not sure how many to make and how to get signed up. I bought decorations for our state room door. Not really sure what else to do

Hi! We are a family of 5 and we are traveling with my parents. I would love to join a fish extender group for this cruise. We have crushed several times but never tried this before. I think it would be super fun! Can someone add me to the FB page if there is one? Thank you! :)

movies will most likely be.

Rogue One:Star Wars
Moana
Dr Strange
Finding Dory
Moana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter