March 6, 2011 Mexican Riviera aboard the Wonder

Ok I can make it. Last day of work today:surfweb:, I have all the clothes and FE gifts packed(sorry if they arrive a little squished.) I still need to pack bathroom stuff and extra stuff like power strip, medications, chargers etc... We will be starting our vacation in about 24 hours:woohoo:. I have butterflies in my tummy I am so excited. The kids just have to make it through school today, Kyle doesn't think he will make it:teacher: He said today will be hard to sit through so he should just take it off too!:rotfl: I told him to suck it up if his dad and I have to make it through 10 hour shifts he can make it through 7 hours of school. Evan has it the worst though he has to work until 11pm then we are driving out tomorrow morning about 5am. Well I am driving since hopefully I will have had more sleep.
Good Luck to everyone on your packing don't forget your cruise docs, ID, birth certificates, etc.

Have FUN everyone!

I will not be there, but BOB will be.

Please stop and say HI to Bob when you see him on the cruise. Again he is 6'6" and with the Mouse Chat dot net Disney podcast.

Feel free to take Photos with Bob, ask for his autograph, remove the towel from his beach chair because I can tell he is probably one of those people that leaves his towel there all day long.

Have a great time.

Have FUN everyone!

I will not be there, but BOB will be.

Please stop and say HI to Bob when you see him on the cruise. Again he is 6'6" and with the Mouse Chat dot net Disney podcast.

Feel free to take Photos with Bob, ask for his autograph, remove the towel from his beach chair because I can tell he is probably one of those people that leaves his towel there all day long.

Have a great time.

Here is Bob:

Bob_Angelo_disney.jpg

:)

Can't WAIT to say HI to BOB!!!!! :)

Seriously, it will be interesting to talk to someone that does podcasts. Thanks for giving us the heads up. Meg

Hi everyone...

We booked a couple of excursions outside of Disney... just wanted to see if anyone else was doing the same things we're doing.

My wife is ziplining in Puerto Vallarta at Los Veranos. this was a much better deal than the Disney one, and my sister did it on her cruise last year.

On the second Cabo day we are doing "EXTREME Whale watching" with Cabo EcoTours at 9:30 AM. Anyone else book with them? This is the one in the smaller, faster bumpier boat that can get closer to the whales.

Sitting in our huge corner room (Disney view) at the Hilton Anaheim (hubby travels too much and is diamond member). Last night watched World of Color from the room, it was great. Tonight I plan on finding the music on youtube, to go along with it. Time for breakfast...safe travels!

I just printed out my paperwork. For some reason Chrome kept kicking me out of the Online Check in page....:badpc: Finally switched over to IE and was able to print out my Signature Form.

If you show up with nothing else, DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT!!! (or birth certificate)

I'll be at Disneyland at rope drop tomorrow morning, but will only stay until around noon.

I look forward to seeing you at 3pm on deck 7 aft!

We spent the day at Disneyland and California Adventure after driving in this morning. It's almost 1 am we are going to bed tomorrow is Universal Studios we haven't been there for 12 years! See you all soon.

You'll have to tell me if your kids enjoy Universal Studios, we will be there the 13th and 14th. None of us have ever been.

So I was finishing up my FE today after work and the needle on my sewing machine broke. So much to do tomorrow. See everyone in about 38 hours.

We are getting ready to go the the airport, and JUST remembered to print the FE Stateroom list. Wouldn't that have been a nightmare...all that work, and no rooms to deliver to!!!:scared1:

Have a safe trip everyone!

Just got back to our hotel from DL and CA. Packed today!! But oh, what a beautiful day it has been weather wise. Feet are definitely aching so looking forward to lots of relaxation.

HoJo's has been great but Mimi's Restaurant next door...... terrible service last night. They totally forgot to enter my dinner in so everyone got there's and were done before I could find someone to call over.

See you on the ship! By the way, I do have extra copies of the FE list.

So so so so so so EXCITED! I can't wait till tomorrow at 11 when the car comes to pick us up to take us to the Ship. I still have some last minute packing to do, of course. LOL I probably wasn't going to sleep well anyway. See you all tomorrow! Woo hoo!!

Jodi

See all you guys in a few hours....I have had about 2 hours of sleep but I am so excited...I cant wait..we are staying in Long Beach so we will be to the port about 9:30AM :cool1::goodvibes:yay::dance3:

I didn't sleep well, either. We are still finishing packing - we waaaay overpacked - I think because we don't have to worry about flights. We're aiming to get to the pier around 12:30.

See you all there... DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORTS!

:eek: I think we left our FE at home. Its not the end of the world, but it sure feels like it. All that time wasted. I just finished sewing it last night. Can't let this ruin our vacation though.

Great to meet you too, Tom :)... and everyone else!

I hope everyone is having a great time on the cruise.
I was on that same Disney cruise about three weeks ago and LOVED it.

If you are checking your email on the ship or at Cabo at the coffee house right when you get off the tender ($3 and you can get wifi and a coffee), be sure to say "Hi" to Bob from Mouse Chat. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter