March 6, 2011 Mexican Riviera aboard the Wonder

The FE delivery schedule looks good; thank you Sonogal! One possibility is to have the FE Meet and Greet before the sail away party, maybe at 3? Will everyone be on board by then?

Katie is counting the days and can't believe vacation is getting so close! We just worked it out to see our San Diego cousins on Saturday 3/5. First time in 4 years, so that will be fun.

Now to finish those FE gifts!

We should be --we are taking Disney transportation from GCH to the port, and I've heard that the bus didn't even pick up people until after 12? So I imagine we won't board until at least 1:30, but 3:00 should still be good.

3pm deck 7 aft sounds great to me. I can't wait to meet everyone. Just two weeks until we drive to California and go to Disneyland!:yay: Now if only I would get our cruise docs.:confused3

Thank you so much for all you have done. We are happy to deliver our FE gifts on day 5, and look forward to meeting everyone on deck 7 at 3:00pm. We arrive the night before and are staying in Santa Monica with old friends. :love: I will be ready for new ones as we board the Wonder. Two more weeks!!!!! :goodvibes

3pm deck 7 aft sounds great to me. I can't wait to meet everyone. Just two weeks until we drive to California and go to Disneyland!:yay: Now if only I would get our cruise docs.:confused3

You are a TA, right? (me too). I've received two things so far... one was just a colorful booklet regarding Mexico (not very helpful info), and the second was the spiral bound booklet. I know you didn't receive the latter, but did you receive the former? If not, maybe there's an issue? Have you called Disney?

You are a TA, right? (me too). I've received two things so far... one was just a colorful booklet regarding Mexico (not very helpful info), and the second was the spiral bound booklet. I know you didn't receive the latter, but did you receive the former? If not, maybe there's an issue? Have you called Disney?

Yep Evan is a TA we did get the first one, not the Booklet. We called Disney on 02/15 they said they would resend them still nothing. Disney does have the correct address. I think that our mailman might have put it on someone elses box. We have a lot of forclosed homes with no one in them around us. We have not been able to intercept the mailman to have him check the other boxes. I'm not too worried if we don't get it in time but it would be nice. I want the luggage tags.

Two weeks Yay!:banana::banana::banana:

So excited that two weeks from today we will be on the ship! YEAH!

Day 5 for delivery of gifts is fine for us for FE's.

We are using Karmel Shuttle, to transfer from Disney area hotel to port. It was $75 for the seven of us to port, and then $70 from port to SNA.

We have booked the Las Animas beach break in Puerto Vallarta it has a adventure park with a ropes course (zip line rope bridge ect.) it is just a taste of it. My son and I want to try it before we book a full zip line tour. DH wants to hang out on the beach and do a little splashing and relaxing.
I tried to book the pirate ship and megrino beach horseback ride in Cabo san lucas. Both of the tours start at 12:00pm on Thursday March 10th. DH and DS want to do the pirate ship. DW (me) and DD want to do the horseback ride. I just got an email today because our arrival time is 11:15 and we tender they do not think we will make it, We now have to pick other options so I do not know what to do.

Hi Snooptoo,

I think this looks perfect for our family! Can you send me the site that you book through? Also are they picking you up right at the port?

Thanks, Lara

We can hardly wait. Anybody know what entertainment will be on the ship for the evenings?

Hi Snooptoo,

I think this looks perfect for our family! Can you send me the site that you book through? Also are they picking you up right at the port?

Thanks, Lara

We would definitely enjoy company. We are quite excited about this. We have to take a taxi to a different marina, let me know if you decide to do it maybe we can taxi together.

http://www.puertovallartatours.net/beach-break.htm

we also booked for cabo san lucas the pirate ship whale watching:

http://www.cabosanlucastours.net/Buccaneer-Queen-Whale-Watching.htm

I hope this helps.

We got our call from Mickey tonight saying he was going to see us real soon on our trip to the Mexican Rivera. (we were originally booked on the Feb 27th sailing and switched) I hope that I still get the call next week as it was very cute.:love:

Hi,

I have a friend who will be on the Disney Wonder March 6 cruise.

His name is Bob, Bob Angelo. He is a big Disney fan and even is a co-host on a weekly Disney podcast called Mouse Chat. You can listen to him on Mouse Chat. I am trying to get other Disney fans on this cruise to just say Hi to him when they see him, just so he will wonder what in the world is going on. So I need your help.

You could ask to take a photo with him, ask for his autograph, kiss him on the cheek (his wife will be there), or just yell "Hi Bob" when you see him.

You can't miss him. He is 6 foot 8 and sounds like Ray Romano/Fozzie Bear/Kermit the Frog/Frank Oz...

He does impressions too. Also here is a photo of Bob

Bob_Angelo_disney.jpg

We can hardly wait. Anybody know what entertainment will be on the ship for the evenings?

There is so much to do in the evenings, Alaska3, that it is hard to choose. :confused: There are broadway level shows, movies, comedy/burlesque type shows, as well as live music in the bars.

Enjoy!!!!!

Hi,

I have a friend who will be on the Disney Wonder March 6 cruise.

His name is Bob, Bob Angelo. He is a big Disney fan and even is a co-host on a weekly Disney podcast called Mouse Chat. You can listen to him on Mouse Chat. I am trying to get other Disney fans on this cruise to just say Hi to him when they see him, just so he will wonder what in the world is going on. So I need your help.

You could ask to take a photo with him, ask for his autograph, kiss him on the cheek (his wife will be there), or just yell "Hi Bob" when you see him.

You can't miss him. He is 6 foot 8 and sounds like Ray Romano/Fozzie Bear/Kermit the Frog/Frank Oz...

He does impressions too. Also here is a photo of Bob

Bob_Angelo_disney.jpg

I'm actually 6'6" (that's tall enough), but the rest of that is true! By the way, Mouse Chat is giving away a prize if you take a photo of me and upload it to their Facebook page. So, have your cameras ready.

I'm actually 6'6" (that's tall enough), but the rest of that is true! By the way, Mouse Chat is giving away a prize if you take a photo of me and upload it to their Facebook page. So, have your cameras ready.

AHHH, Rats. Is there a Disney place on the internet that you are not on Bob.

AHHH, Rats. Is there a Disney place on the internet that you are not on Bob.

Oh, like I wouldn't find out, lol. I'm sure all the people coming up to me wanting to have their photo taken together would have led me to suspect something or someone.

By the way, I think this is hilarious :-)rotfl), and I hope people have fun with it.

And in answer to your question, yea, there's one or two message boards I don't frequent. Try there. :goodvibes

Does anyone know for sure what our ashore time in Cabo is on Friday (second Cabo day)? Our cruise docs says 7:15 am, but is there a way to look online and see if they've updated that or changed it?

I'd like to book a private tour but want to make sure we'll actually be there in time to take it.

Does anyone know for sure what our ashore time in Cabo is on Friday (second Cabo day)? Our cruise docs says 7:15 am, but is there a way to look online and see if they've updated that or changed it?

I'd like to book a private tour but want to make sure we'll actually be there in time to take it.

I confirmed on my online reservations with DCL for Friday March 11th it is 7:15 am to 1:30 pm in Cabo San Lucas. I have a shore excursion from 8:30-11 am myself. Keep in mind that the Excursions with Disney are going to have priority with tendering and most outside companies want you to meet with them 30 min before the tour starts. Good luck.

Michelle

I confirmed on my online reservations with DCL for Friday March 11th it is 7:15 am to 1:30 pm in Cabo San Lucas. I have a shore excursion from 8:30-11 am myself. Keep in mind that the Excursions with Disney are going to have priority with tendering and most outside companies want you to meet with them 30 min before the tour starts. Good luck.

Michelle

Thanks, Michelle!

Called DCL today and was told that formal night was night 3 and semi formal is night 6, just in case anyone was still wondering and for movies its Oceans, Tangled, Tron in 3D, Step up in 3D, Gnomeo and Juliet, You Again and the PremiEARe of Mars Needs Moms...we are so excited less than two weeks to go :dance3: :cool1::banana::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter