• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 5th-12th, 2016 - Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy

Nephikichi

is not very tall
Hullo, everyone! Hands up if you're on board for this special cruise featuring Star Wars Day at Sea! :D

Itinerary
Day 1, March 5th, 2016 - Port Canaveral, Florida – Depart 3:45 p.m.
Day 2, March 6th, 2016 - At Sea
Day 3, March 7th, 2016 - Cozumel, Mexico – 8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Day 4, March 8th, 2016 - Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands – 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Day 5, March 9th, 2016 - At Sea
Day 6, March 10th, 2016 - At Sea
Day 7, March 11th, 2016 - Castaway Cay – 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Day 8, March 12th, 2016 - Port Canaveral, Florida – Arrive 7:30 a.m.

I'm spanking new to the DIS boards, and this will be our (myself and DH's) first cruise with DCL! It's sure to be special - March 11th is my birthday, which means I'll celebrate turning 30 in a hammock on Castaway Cay!! My DH is turning 30 on January 14th of next year, so it's special for him, too.

I'm still learning about everything there is to see and do on a Disney cruise and am especially interested in a Fish Extender exchange!

I'll put up the #2 post for Roll Call.

Cheers! :-)

Last edited:

We'll be sailing on the March 5th Fantasy Western Caribbean Star Wars cruise! We are so excited to meet you all online before the cruise. This will be our first Disney cruise for our family of three boys who will be 9, 9, and 4 when we sail. We'll also be traveling with my parents, my sister's family (daughter 9, infant), my brother's family (daughters 12, 11, 4), and my two adult brothers. It's going to be a great time! I'll post our rooms as soon as I find them.

Yay!! this is our 2nd Disney cruise and we are super excited!!
March 8th is our anniversary...13 years!! We have a daughter that will be 7 at cruise time!!!
Amanda, Jason, and Kinsley 6508

Last edited:

This will be our second Disney cruise too! SO excited about the Star Wars day. We have two sons that will be 11 and 7 years old at cruise time. One of their favorite things from our last Disney cruise was the fish extenders, so we'd like to do that again if other people are interested?

This will be our second Disney cruise too! SO excited about the Star Wars day. We have two sons that will be 11 and 7 years old at cruise time. One of their favorite things from our last Disney cruise was the fish extenders, so we'd like to do that again if other people are interested?

We LOVED the fish extender! We would love to do this again as well!!

Seems like a bunch of us are on deck 6. We will be in 6040.

Maybe when it gets closer someone would like to volunteer to organize the fish extender exchange?

Has anyone heard which day at sea (of the three on the itinerary) will be the Star Wars day?

Katrina, Gloria, Ezra (11), Milo (7)

So excited! This is our 1st cruise on DCL. Gina, David, Emma (11), Grayson (7) & my mom Cheryl. Tampa, FL Totally already researching fish extenders...I even have a FE Pinterest Board! LOL

Just finished booking! Stacy & Tim (returning to DCL for the first time in almost 16 years!) our son Ethan, my parents , my sister and her husband. Everyone's super excited! can't wait.....

This will be our 2nd cruise on Disney Fantasy. In fact, we had this same ship and same cabin 1 year ago. Rebooked for this year while on board. Can't wait!

My wife is anxious to get Fish Extender info...
I am curious about what the Star Wars Days will bring and if we're going to need to go get Star Wars costumes like we did for Pirate night.

Brian, Amy, Jason (11), Jackson (8)
Cabin #9532

This will be our 2nd cruise on Disney Fantasy. In fact, we had this same ship and same cabin 1 year ago. Rebooked for this year while on board. Can't wait!

My wife is anxious to get Fish Extender info...
I am curious about what the Star Wars Days will bring and if we're going to need to go get Star Wars costumes like we did for Pirate night.

Brian, Amy, Jason (11), Jackson (8)
Cabin #9532

Disney Store has Darth Vader costume pjs for kids. Also Star Wars costume hoodies for kids. And supposedly they are adding a bunch of new Star Wars merchandise on September 4th!
-Katrina, cabin 6040

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise but our first time on the Fantasy. We've been on the other ships (Eastern Caribbean, Bahamas, and Alaska) previously, so we're excited to see the Fantasy. We have one son, Mike (12), who's looking forward to hanging with the big kids in the Edge this time and having some more freedom. We're in stateroom 9579. I'm anxious to see how the pirate night and star wars nights get scheduled so I can start reserving everything else! :-)
We are from Frisco, TX

The Darnalls (Mom, Dad, 14yo boy, 9yo boy)
Room #10568

It's our 2nd Disney cruise, and we are counting down the days!!! (First time with Fish Extenders)

Last edited:
I was just booked on this cruise. It's my first cruise and I can't wait. I've been reading a bit about cruising, but now I know what the itinerary is I can concentrate on those ports. I need to go look for a pirate costume, and make sure I can find all the pieces to my old Princess Leia costume.

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise but our first time on the Fantasy. We've been on the other ships (Eastern Caribbean, Bahamas, and Alaska) previously, so we're excited to see the Fantasy. We have one son, Mike (12), who's looking forward to hanging with the big kids in the Edge this time and having some more freedom. We're in stateroom 9579. I'm anxious to see how the pirate night and star wars nights get scheduled so I can start reserving everything else! :-)
We are from Frisco, TX
Small world! We are from Frisco too and know two other families going on the same cruise. Spring Break week and all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter