March 5, 2011 - Bushwacker Wild Wild Westerners

You CAN get through 9 days!! We'll help get you through!:grouphug: We here in the Twin Cities have gotten about another 15 inches of the white stuff...still snowing in fact! It is really pretty, but I am sick of it...definetely ready for sunshine and warmth!:beach: (AND ready to be done with this virus!!) We leave in 8 days WOO HOO!!:cool1::banana::yay:party:

WOW, 15 inches!!! We got another few inches today here in New York...will it ever end?!? :confused3

We have had the CRAZIEST winter EVER!!!!!! I can't wait to get out of the cold, and onto the Magic for some fun in the SUN!!! :beach:

I haven't been on the site in awhile but heck....now's the time - less than two weeks away!!!

We (myself, my wife Kate and our son Matt - he turns three on April 2nd) have a cabana booked #4 I think on Castaway Cay and were wondering if anybody want to join us and split the cost? Not sure if people do this sort of thing but I know you can use the cabana for up to six people for the $500 charge.

Let me know if you are interested.

Michael McCutcheon

Michael,

I am very interested :banana: My husband and I were just talking about this last night. Please email at dumb_dogs@comcast.net...I would love to discuss

Whew! Sewing projects for the girls are finished! I finished our FE yesterday. I still have to finish my last test question on prohibition. I'll get it finished in the next day or two and will upload it before we leave next week.

Now I get to start packing!!

I know there are a couple of us that are staying at CI&S, I think we are going to do Fishlips for dinner Friday.

What are your plans?

I hear ya!! Just finished making backpacks for all of the kids in our party. Sounded good when I started. I always seem to have sewing projects before we do anything Disney related. This is our big weekend to finish up any last minute shopping and throwing any last minute things into our suitcases.

At this time next week, we will be at WDW!!!!!

And in 10 days, we will be with all of you on the MAGIC!!!!!

:banana::cool1::yay::dance3::cheer2::thumbsup2

We will be on this sailing. I haven't had time to read all of the posts on this thread. I was wondering if there are any other 7-8 YO boys on this sailing? We will be staying at the Residence Inn the night before the cruise.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet????? Are we....well you get the point:lmao: 7 days and we will be playing at the world! Im a good portion of the way packed, picking up another suitcase from my Mom this weekend then will attempt to set it up so we dont have to open ALL the suitcases while we are at the Parks:scared1: Work tomorrow then Im off Fri/Sat which is when I basically need to finish everything up since I work Sun/Mon/Tue 12 hour shifts and we are leaving 6am Wednesday morning:confused::eek: I just need a vacation from getting ready for vacation already!!!:rotfl: So does anyone have a schedule of planned meetings/events for our group here or is it just 3 on embarkation day at the Lounge? IM READY FOR A BAHAMA MAMA!!:banana:

Woo Hoo! I just got back from the airport tonight from my latest trip to DC. I was thinking as I was flying home that next week at this time we will be at WDW. Now, that this trip is done, time to get all those bags packed. However, everyone keeps adding to the list of little things I need to pick up. AND, I almost left the kid's swim goggles off the packing list. That would of caused a commotion.

Looking forward to meeting everyone next Saturday!

Lisa

I am half way done on packing :cool1:And I was checking accuweather and the prediction for our Sail Away is 70 degrees and brilliant sunshine :sunny:
Yea!!! So excited!

We will be on this sailing. I haven't had time to read all of the posts on this thread. I was wondering if there are any other 7-8 YO boys on this sailing? We will be staying at the Residence Inn the night before the cruise.

HI m2house.....we will be on this sailing as well with a 6 year old girl and an 8 year old boys.....only a few more days

AND, I almost left the kid's swim goggles off the packing list. That would of caused a commotion.

Lisa

THANKS!!! for the swim goggles reminder! :banana::banana:
Will get those right now and put them in my cruise "pile."

Hey folks - sorry I've been awol. I know we are all busy, so I know you'll understand why I haven't been on here very much...

The plan is to meet on Sailaway Day - Saturday the 5th - at 3:00 in the Promenade Lounge. Hopefully we can all make it and put some real-life names and faces to Disboards names!!!

I will send an updated spreadsheet tomorrow or Saturday. That will be the final one.

One week from tonight, the Storys will have emerged from our 12+ hour drive and be enjoying dinner and sleep at the Radisson at the Port. You have NO IDEA (well, some of you do) how much I need this vacation.

Can't wait!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Ciao for now... Johnna

Wow, we nearly got blown away tonight, but we're still here! The girls do not like having to get into the hall during tornado warnings, but once the major part of the storm hit and we were all in there, they didn't mind it so much!

Can't wait to get to FL next week!

Woohoo! Finally got our cruise docs today from our TA! She sent a few cute books for the girls, too.

Have I mentioned we are SO ready for this trip?

I am so excited. Can't wait to be in sunny Florida!!! How many other people had to ship their FE stuff? I way underestimated the amount of space all that stuff would take up until I saw it all laying out on the floor while I was sorting through it. I'm pretty sure that suitcase would've weighed well over 50lbs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter