March 5, 2011 - Bushwacker Wild Wild Westerners

For all of you who have done this packing stuff before, DW wants to know how may clothes hangers are in the rooms????:laundy:

Tinker is right...Last cruise we needed more hangers, and our Stateroom Host good us some...they were just wire ones, but they served their purpose ;)

Thanks Tinker:flower3: I had a feeling that you would be able to find this out for us:)

I looked up the trailer for some of these movies as I hadn't really seen or heard of some of them..guess I am more out of the loop then I even thought:confused3

You Again looks cute, and after seeing the trailer for it, I realized that I have seen previews for it...

I am #4 not so sure about that one :sad2:

Kaylee thought Toy Story 3 D would be fun to see... We usually only make it to one movie, so we will see what happens.. but it is always fun to know what movies are showing before we go..:)

Tink Good Luck with your MIR :flower3:
You will have to let us know how it goes....hopefully it is not your right arm? That might slow down the Buskwacker consumption if you have to use your left arm;)
:hug:

BJ~ You are not the only one out of the loop. I had never heard of some of them either. I then looked some of them up and feel just as you. DD did say she wanted to see Gnomeo & Juliet. We had held off on Tangled to see it on the ship...

We will have to hit maybe one together.... Maybe this cruise we can have My C & your K go see a movie together. Maybe it could be their 1st date. :lmao: Did you notice on FB he has on the shirt you gave him. Still can fit it! Even though he greew 6 inches, he lost 29 pounds, so a lot of stuff shurnk in length but grew in girth.... He said something about KJ's FB the other day, but I did not get everything he was saying.:confused3

I hav to go and look up the trailer for the #4 movie yet. I guess I am getting a little Disney slow.... Maybe you are making me into a dual Nick fan too BJ... ;)

Yes it is my left arm; but even if it were the right, you will just have to help me drink those BWs with a straw.... Nothing stands between me and those. :lmao:

Lady Story~ We have not heard from MS. Where is he? Sure hope DD is better. Know that she would have gotton this bug regardless of what you had done or did not due. Probably a different strain anyway. I saw today that your area was in the "red" with an outbreak. So now I hope you have it over in the Story house and will be off to a speedy recovery.

Bam~ Talked with some of my relatives there today. Sounds like the white stuff is still piled high!

BJ do you still know those links of the guys performing Village People and Lady Story as Gloria.... I am sure all would like to see.:rotfl:

finally got around to finishing up the on-line check in. When I started it several weeks ago, they didn't have a "check-in time", so that's got me a little peeved. As Mic.keyfan stated earlier, the only early check in left is 11:30.

We are going to get there early, just to see what happens. What about all of the people that had completed their check-in, and this wasn't on there?

Thanks for the info on the movies - not sure if we will go to them. Up and Alice&wonderland have been playing non stop lately on the pay cable channels (either showtime or HBO).. Tron was good, but don't know if I could sit through that again. The only other one that's interesting to me is Toy Story - that was a really good movie.

3 weeks from today, we will be in crazy pack mode, forgetting something, I'm sure... See everyone there!

finally got around to finishing up the on-line check in. When I started it several weeks ago, they didn't have a "check-in time", so that's got me a little peeved. As Mic.keyfan stated earlier, the only early check in left is 11:30.

We are going to get there early, just to see what happens. What about all of the people that had completed their check-in, and this wasn't on there?

I wouldn't imagine there would be a big problem. I have received e-mails from DCL about the cruise, but nothing about the changes in online check-in. We had been able to check in for a couple of months before the changes and we had to see on the DIS that there were changes. Hopefully they aren't using it as a hard and fast rule at this point!

I have got to get a time-line going for the next few weeks so I don't forget something or miss turning in an assignment!

DD is down with the flu - STILL! :sick::sick: It's so hard to see my fiesty, energetic little girl just laying around like a couch potato for 5 days. A couch potato who coughs. A lot. :sad2:

She is so tired of juice and medicine. Which are the two critical things she needs. We made popsicles of her favorite juice (orange, peach, mango) and she doesn't want those. Or much of anything else.

It's so hard on me and Mark. And I have to go to a resort hotel a couple hours away tomorrow for a site visit for our firm's attorney retreat. The whole family was supposed to come and spend the night, but I think I'm just taking DS instead. It will be nice to spend some quality time with just him - we don't do that enough! - but I was hoping to have whole Story family time.

UGH. Sorry, I'm not feeling very positive. I 'll have a bubby happy post sometime next week.;)

DD is down with the flu - STILL! :sick::sick: It's so hard to see my fiesty, energetic little girl just laying around like a couch potato for 5 days. A couch potato who coughs. A lot. :sad2:

She is so tired of juice and medicine. Which are the two critical things she needs. We made popsicles of her favorite juice (orange, peach, mango) and she doesn't want those. Or much of anything else.

It's so hard on me and Mark. And I have to go to a resort hotel a couple hours away tomorrow for a site visit for our firm's attorney retreat. The whole family was supposed to come and spend the night, but I think I'm just taking DS instead. It will be nice to spend some quality time with just him - we don't do that enough! - but I was hoping to have whole Story family time.

UGH. Sorry, I'm not feeling very positive. I 'll have a bubby happy post sometime next week.;)

Wow, you poor things...I know what its like, been there several times! I am a preschool teacher, and we have had a lot of strange flu-like illnesses running rampant through our school! (along with pneumonia, croup, pink eye, bronchitis, and RSV) I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers...Hope the rest of the Stories are taking there vitamins!!!!

Thanks Shell!
Since Mark and I had a flu shot, I think we're good... I'm more worried about my DS who didn't. But I've basically kept them away from each other so I don't think he's picked anything up. {need a fingers crossed smilie here}

I'm hoping this is the downside before the upside - the TRIP!

One month from right now as I type this, we'll be at Castaway Cay! :yay::yay::yay:

Trust me... this trip is keeping me going through the clouds hanging over me lately. :)

Thanks Shell!
Since Mark and I had a flu shot, I think we're good... I'm more worried about my DS who didn't. But I've basically kept them away from each other so I don't think he's picked anything up. {need a fingers crossed smilie here}

I'm hoping this is the downside before the upside - the TRIP!

One month from right now as I type this, we'll be at Castaway Cay! :yay::yay::yay:

Trust me... this trip is keeping me going through the clouds hanging over me lately. :)

We'll paint the grey clouds
With pretty rainbow hues
And we'll brush the gloom away
And save it for a rainy day
Rainy day

Oh, today
If troubles cast a shadow
And shadows make the sun afraid to stay
But it's okay
'Cause there'll be sunshine shinin'
And we'll find a silver linin'
Another day

...Sorry Johnna,you made me think of this song from the Rescuers, and I just had to post it!! (YEP, I hear that echo again:"Mom's a Disney Dork"):lovestruc

Hubby caved:rotfl2:. We booked the dolphin adventure belly ride package at chaakunnab. Anyone else doing this. We are doing the 1:00.:banana:

I read mixed reviews on bringing a camara.Anyone know if I can?

Hello folks!

Hope everyone is enjoying the much warmer weather. We have actually gone over 32 degrees today. :banana: DH had to go back to MI for a friend's father's funeral this weekend, so the poor boys had to go shopping with their mom. Fate worse than death if there is nothing in it for them. I was picking up the last of the necessities like sunscreen and things for our cruise medical kit.

I am getting excited! Two more weekends left to pack and iron. Yes, I am foolish and iron before we go. I do the plastic bag thing over the dress clothes. So, if we look wrinkled I didn't iron again on the ship. One of those adult beverages you are all so fond of should help fade away the appearance of my not so fashionable family. :lmao:

Have a great weekend everyone!
Lisa

Shell - thanks for the song - so sweet! I'm actually sick now - headache, cough, sneezing... but NO FEVER! So I think it's just a head cold. Luckily DD is on the mend at a sleepover tonight and doing just fine!

...so the poor boys had to go shopping with their mom. Fate worse than death if there is nothing in it for them.

I feel your pain. DS is the exact same way... he only wants to go if he knows we are going to Target, or anywhere near a Game Stop. And even then, it's 50/50 if he goes, since mostly I never buy him anything. It doesn't help that his dad tells him constantly how horrible shopping is.:lmao:

One of those adult beverages you are all so fond of should help fade away the appearance of my not so fashionable family. :lmao:

HYSTERICAL!!! :rotfl::rotfl: So if you look REALLY bad at any given time, feel free to buy a round so we won't notice. :laughing::laughing:

Thanks for the chuckle - I need it. Even though it makes my head hurt, I appreciate it. :banana:

Shell - thanks for the song - so sweet! I'm actually sick now - headache, cough, sneezing... but NO FEVER! So I think it's just a head cold. Luckily DD is on the mend at a sleepover tonight and doing just fine!

Oh my goodness...Well better now than in 2 1/2 weeks! tell you hubby he'd better get his over with now too! I am so happy to hear that your DD is feeling better!:banana:

Happy Valentine's Day to our Bushwacker friends!

Our weather has improved so much this week! The girls played outside and rode on their bike.

I think I am finally done shopping! Now to get it all organized and packed!!!

We kept explaining to the girls that we weren't cruising until after Valentine's day. Now it is just a matter of a couple of weeks!!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day to our Bushwacker friends!

And Happy belated Valentines Day to you as well :flower3:

Where the Heck is everyone???? :confused3 Busy Packing ;)
We are getting SO excited!!! We can hardly wait:banana::banana:

This week we are getting ready for Emily's State Dance Competition that is this weekend..then after that is over, it will all be definitely, Cruise Mode!!!!! Haven't done any packing as of yet, but have things in little piles etc. For me, packing is always the worst, even if it is over night.. not alone 7 days!!!!

Okay off to get some things done, just wanted to give us a much needed bump on the boards ;)

Happy Wednesday to all :flower3:

And Happy belated Valentines Day to you as well :flower3:

Where the Heck is everyone???? :confused3 Busy Packing ;)
We are getting SO excited!!! We can hardly wait:banana::banana:

This week we are getting ready for Emily's State Dance Competition that is this weekend..then after that is over, it will all be definitely, Cruise Mode!!!!! Haven't done any packing as of yet, but have things in little piles etc. For me, packing is always the worst, even if it is over night.. not alone 7 days!!!!

Okay off to get some things done, just wanted to give us a much needed bump on the boards ;)

Happy Wednesday to all :flower3:

Well, I just got home from visiting my daughter in Idaho for a few days. I probably won't be on the boards much between now and when we leave with everything going on right now around here but can't wait until we all meet up on the Magic! 17 days..... :cheer2:

Story family checking in here...

SO much to do in the 17 days - well, for us the 15 - before we leave! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

At least I tried on a couple of my capri pants this morning, and they still fit. So no shopping needed in those 15 days....:rotfl:

Brenda - THANKS for Katie's card... she really appreciated it. See you so soon....:love:

Well I am officially in cruise mode here....started some basic packing today. Finished up my FEs. Got a phone call a bit ago that my dress is in so I will pick that up tomorrow:thumbsup2 2 weeks from today we will be running around the World on the start of our vacation:banana::banana::love: Things seem to be calmer here so thank goodness for that. Just ready to be unreachable for a WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!! Only have a few days off between now and when we leave so its crunch time...working 12 hour shifts doesnt leave much time to do anything on days I work:sad2:..I forget who asked before but I work on a cardiac-telemetry floor. Well see everyone soon!!

Busy...Busy...Busy!!:laundy: Just trying to keep everyone in our household afloat, and slowly making piles to pack!! We leave for our hockey tourney in one week, so need to have everything pretty much ready to go for the cruise by then, as I will have only 2 days afterward to get it done! Been working crappy hours that I am not used to (Usually work 5:45am-1:30pm, but been working 10:00-6:00 a couple days a week) The other thing I am working on is Aaron's birthday party for when we get back...party:his big family party is the 19th just 1 week after the cruise...I feel like my head is spinning with everything I have to do! DH has been very sick since Sunday:sick:, and I am praying that the rest of us stay healthy!!! Too close to travel time to be ill!!:eek: I am glad I decided to not participater in the FE's as I really don't think I would be ready to go!!:rolleyes1

Can't wait to meet everyone:hug:...Are we planning a meeting in one of the clubs sometime in the first couple of days, or what is the plan?

Busy...Busy...Busy!!:laundy: Just trying to keep everyone in our household afloat, and slowly making piles to pack!! We leave for our hockey tourney in one week, so need to have everything pretty much ready to go for the cruise by then, as I will have only 2 days afterward to get it done!

Can't wait to meet everyone:hug:...Are we planning a meeting in one of the clubs sometime in the first couple of days, or what is the plan?

YIKES!!!!! I think my head would be spinning as well :upsidedow but...somehow or other EVERYTHING manages to get down:thumbsup2

I am glad that Emily's state dance is this weekend..so that gives us one weekend in between to get ready :)
And like you I have been trying to stay up on the laundry :laundy: and have been making mental notes and little piles to pack.
Packing always seems to be overwhelming for me :faint:

Hope your DH gets better soon and that the rest of you stay healthy :flower3:!!! It is always a worry, trying to keep everyone healthy before/during a trip.

As far as a meet...we are meeting in the Promenade Lounge... I think the time is 3:00 (Johnna or someone needs to confirm the time, as I can't remember exactly) on Saturday right before the Life boat drill. I always think it is nice to meet on the first day, that way we can recognize everyone throughout the week :)

:banana::banana: Won't be long now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter