March 5, 2011 - Bushwacker Wild Wild Westerners

Woke up to -14 with -41 wind chill here in western Nebraska....
Thinking that the ejkj family is MOST definitely ready for some sunny Caribbean weather :sunny:

YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!

Did you get snow too?

Our snow started a couple of hours ago. Probably have a couple of inches already...now saying 15-20 inches. Winds 20-30 MPH with gusts to 40. Temps dropping and Wednesday morning temps near 0 with a -20 wind chill.

Definitely ready for warm weather! Just want to see white sand...NOT SNOW!

Woke up to -14 with -41 wind chill here in western Nebraska....
Thinking that the ejkj family is MOST definitely ready for some sunny Caribbean weather :sunny:

O.M.G.
I then have no reason to complain, right??? It's 32 here today. Practically balmy. :lmao:

March 5 cannot come fast enough!:yay:

YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!

Did you get snow too?

Our snow started a couple of hours ago. Probably have a couple of inches already...now saying 15-20 inches. Winds 20-30 MPH with gusts to 40. Temps dropping and Wednesday morning temps near 0 with a -20 wind chill.

Definitely ready for warm weather! Just want to see white sand...NOT SNOW!

Not much snow, maybe 1 inch....just the cold and wind. The wheat really needed some snow coverage to help insulate it!

15 - 20 inches!!!!!
Hope you and Russ have enough of the three major storm stables..... Milk, Bread and of course TP :lmao:LOL!!!!

Doesn't sound like very good calving weather:scared1: Hope you haven't started yet!!!
Stay warm and be Safe!!!!:flower3:

O.M.G.
I then have no reason to complain, right??? It's 32 here today. Practically balmy. :lmao:

LOL!!! I think our high today is like 4!!!!!! BRRRRR,

Kaylee's school is having heat issues due to some construction, and yesterday it was like 60 degrees in the class rooms, thinking that today will be even cooler, she really layered this morning LOL!!!!
A few of the schools in the area canceled school for the day, but not ours:sad2: Darn it!!!!

bushwacker_wild_westerners.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

www.4shared.com/photo/HRPGW28K/bushwacker_wild_westerners.html

Hope this works...
GUESS NOT>>>CLUELESS on pics here. Check out the link here for something I got one of the Disigners to make up. Hope you guys like it

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! :love: I'm behind on printing my door signs so this one will be my first one. It's perfect! Thank you!

Blizzard update: We have at least 15 inches with 3-4 foot drifts. No one has been by our house since noon today. Russell has been inside all afternoon after he, our son, and hired hand got all the cattle fed. Tomorrow will be rough but we have the tractor and loader to break paths through the snow and all of the feed trucks are 4x4.

Brenda--stocked up on everything!!!! Even planned my meals for the week which I NEVER do. Yesterday we had BBQ beef patties for lunch, today beef short ribs, and tomorrow its crunchy parmesan chicken. At least I can fix the guys a hot meal after they have been out in the cold all morning.

YUCK TO THE BLIZZARD! Dont miss that stuff. Hope everyone stays warm and safe. OH YEAH WE CAN FINALLY SAY>>>>WE CRUISE NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!:banana:

That's awesome! You're going to love it!:goodvibes How long are you in WDW? We have never been to DL, but are planning on doing that sometime...I have to go to where it all began!!!!:worship:

We are going to WDW 4 Nights. I figured one day in each of the main parks should be good.

We love Disneyland! It is a days drive for us to get there and have gone about once a year for the last 5 years. When you go deffinatly get the hopper tickets. Disney California is like a 2 min walk from Disneyland so worth it to have the hoppper. We are not getting the hopper for WDW. The parks are so far from each other. Plus it is our 1st time so I am sure we will be fine at one park a day. Can't wait! It's almost time:yay:

We stayed at CSR in October and it was fantastic. We were there for a conference and stayed for 10 days. Never felt like we ran out of things to do at the resort and the restaurants there were really good.

Oh good! Thanks for sharing! Sounds like we made a good selection!:woohoo:

Well procrastinating bit me in the butt tonight! FInally booked our WDW and precruise hotels. Decided not to spend 650 for 2 nights at COntemp...staying 2 nights at All star Sports for 160ish. Then the Radisson got me for 180:eek::headache:. Oh well just ready to set sail! Bryanna is loving tearing days off our countdown chain..."ITS GETTING SHORTER MOMMY!" Look at it this way...its almost February and thats a short month:worship::banana:

awww... My kids are doing a count down chain as well. It is so cute seeing them get excited as the time gets closer and closer.

We will be at the Radison too.

[/URL][/IMG]

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

Oh My goodness...Seriously how cute is this!?:lovestruc I can't wait to turn it into a magnet for our door! It's going to be fun to see this on the doors of the "Bushwacker Group" (And I can't wait to try one those Bushwackers!):thumbsup2

Stay warm everyone, it won't be long now...:banana:

Im glad everyone so far is liking the graphic! I agree it is cute...cant wait for it to be on our door! It was Milliepie who made it up for me, I pointed her to the Cowboy/COwgirl Mickey and Minnie clipart and she ran with it:thumbsup2. I need to get moving on my magnets this time too, I left some undated from our 1st cruise so I could reuse them but need to get a few Ship/Itin specific made up since we have only done Bahamas/Wonder. Looking forward to a full week this time around. We already have our onboard rebooking planned out for next March on the Dream DD. Husband talked the inlaws (who have never left the US) into going with us after my MIL saw the Dream on TV. However considering we this will be our 3rd cruise in 1 year Im gonna go nuts waiting a full year to go on the Dream but he said we arent allowed until they are with us now:sad1:. Hmm need to figure out a plan for the fall to hold me over until I can get my next Disney crac...errr cruise fix in:worship:. The only ship we would do in between would be the Dream if they released Florida Res rates later this year...

Christina - the graphic is AWESOME! I can't wait to add it to my collection of magnets!! Thank you SO much for sharing that. I think I'm going to make it my laptop wallpaper!!

Millipie is SO talented and generous. I've "borrowed" a lot of her stuff to make our magnets. I hope they come out good....

I am SO in cruise mode.:banana:

Donna - stay safe. You sound like you have a good plan. I hope the weather doesn't prevent the plans from working. Thinking of you....:hug:

Johnna

Just jumpin' in on our board.

I can't let Mrs. Story be the only one in our family who spends a majority of her working day on the DIS Boards.

Hee hee.

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! :love: I'm behind on printing my door signs so this one will be my first one. It's perfect! Thank you!

Blizzard update: We have at least 15 inches with 3-4 foot drifts. No one has been by our house since noon today. Russell has been inside all afternoon after he, our son, and hired hand got all the cattle fed. Tomorrow will be rough but we have the tractor and loader to break paths through the snow and all of the feed trucks are 4x4.

Brenda--stocked up on everything!!!! Even planned my meals for the week which I NEVER do. Yesterday we had BBQ beef patties for lunch, today beef short ribs, and tomorrow its crunchy parmesan chicken. At least I can fix the guys a hot meal after they have been out in the cold all morning.

Donna - Didn't want you to feel all alone in the snow. We have 17 inches and Paul has been out at least 1 1/2 hours so far with the snow blower and hasn't even made a dent. Some of the drifts are taller than DS9. All the schools and pretty much everything else is closed. We even had the local police call this morning via recorded message and ask that we not drive on the roads. Like you could get to them. I grew up on a farm so I can relate to the tractor and loader. My dad has snow blower that goes off the hydraulic takeoff now.

Really love the sign Miiliepie made. She is also who I "borrow" from most. However, I just saw the outraged post on the main page of the teenager that "relocated" and did other things. I really hope that doesn't happen on our cruise. We haven't had issues before with door magnets.

Lisa

LOVE the graphic! We have been working on cute magnets for our door and was terribly disappointed in the behavior of the young man. Sorry for the PC cruisers that had to put up with his antics whether they knew it or not!

Still counting down the days!

Even planned my meals for the week which I NEVER do. Yesterday we had BBQ beef patties for lunch, today beef short ribs, and tomorrow its crunchy parmesan chicken. At least I can fix the guys a hot meal after they have been out in the cold all morning.

YUM YUM AND YUM!!!!!!
Donna do you need a hired hand as well...I can do dishes;)

[/URL][/IMG]

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

This is SO Cute!!!!!!
And like Johnna said "Thanks for Sharing" that was very sweet of you:flower3:

Defiantly looks like the Bushwacker gang is getting in Cruise Mode :cool1::cool1: Must have something to do with the cold/snowy weather
and the fact that the date is getting Closer!!! :banana::banana:

Well the sun is shining today!!!

Thought I'd post a couple of pictures of our farm after the blizzard which dropped 16-18 inches of snow in our area.

Our son with the tractor and loader trying to make a path on the highway in front of our house.

IMG_3706.jpg

Our son on the tractor cleaning the snow out of the feed bunks so Russell can put feed in them for the cattle.

IMG_3720.jpg

Russell and I will be in Florida 4 weeks from today. Hooray! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter