March 30th, 2013 Easter Western Fantasy

Here in Augusta, Georgia we are having a Zip-a-Dee- Doo- Dah Day, weather is beautiful! In a couple of weeks all of us will be soaking up the Sun! CANT WAIT:banana::banana:

My daughter is excited and can not wait. She will have a lot of pins! Tell your kids to get ready! Also my daughter is very outgoing and looking for other kids her age to hang out with. It's so close!!

We were originally going to be on this cruise :-( We do have one booked April 12, 2014 on Fantasy 7day-Western..

All I want to say is Enjoy your cruise, have fun and be safe. I am looking forward to your post cruise report..

We were originally going to be on this cruise :-( We do have one booked April 12, 2014 on Fantasy 7day-Western..

All I want to say is Enjoy your cruise, have fun and be safe. I am looking forward to your post cruise report..

Sorry you won't be joining us. Enjoy your 2014 cruise!!

Looking forward to seeing our NC friends and meeting new friends. It's been too cold in Indiana this month and doesn't look like it's getting much warmer for awhile. I'm ready for some fun in the sun.

We will also be on the cruise! Family of 5 - kids are 18, 15 & 10

@Karen - we are also from Waxhaw, NC

I sent friend requests to hook up on facebook

Our family is also from Waxhaw, NC! Our daughter is 9 :) How exciting!

I just booked the March 30th Fantasy today. I wasn't planning on taking kids away for break because of large expenses recently. But the never ending cold weather (live in NJ) has gotten me down. It's been a very up and down week trying to get on a Disney Cruise during spring break one week before departure. But I finally did it. Paid more than I originally planned. Oh well.

It will just be me and DD (almost 11) and DD (almost 9). DH and DS have spring training baseball plans.

I don't think I have time to read through all of the posts so if any special things going on please let me know. We love meeting new people. Kids are very shy but if they make friends then they have such a Great time.

I just booked the March 30th Fantasy today. I wasn't planning on taking kids away for break because of large expenses recently. But the never ending cold weather (live in NJ) has gotten me down. It's been a very up and down week trying to get on a Disney Cruise during spring break one week before departure. But I finally did it. Paid more than I originally planned. Oh well.

It will just be me and DD (almost 11) and DD (almost 9). DH and DS have spring training baseball plans.

I don't think I have time to read through all of the posts so if any special things going on please let me know. We love meeting new people. Kids are very shy but if they make friends then they have such a Great time.

Hi and welcome! My husband is staying at home too. My DDs are 13, 10 and 10 (twins will be 11 on 3/30). Stop by the meet and greet at the DLounge with us all 2:30-3:30. Look forward to meeting you and your girls.

Best wishes,
Dina Reisman

Welcome! To get on our facebook page, send a friend request to Jill Kilgore,
https://www.facebook.com/jill.kilgore and tell her you are on the cruise.
Definitely a lot more chatting on facebook right now than the DIS for our cruise for some reason.

Karen

We'll be there. DD9 and DS8. DD has been granted ship roaming privileges for the first time. We are hoping she can make some girl friends 9-10 to hang out with.

I'm not on this cruise - but will be going on next year's Easter cruise. I can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great time!

A Prayer Note from the outside world...

There is a whole Disboard army of people out here that have been praying endlessly for the little boy that nearly drowned before this cruise began. We have been praying for him and his family. We have been looking for positive news. We are finding very little information, but hold continuous with our prayers. Several of us are keeping candles lit for him and his family. We don't know him or his name, but please know so many of us are keeping him close in prayer. If the family, by chance, are DisBoarders, please know we care so much and are sending these prayers, hugs and pixie dust to you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter