• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 30th, 2013 Easter Western Fantasy

Karen & Dan,

Thanks so much for the welcome. I had no idea all of these boards existed last time we went cruising. Always learning something.

Pamela

pmacal said:
Hi! My parents just told us they booked this cruise for our entire family DH, DD(10) DS(7).

This will be our second Disney Cruise. I am really interested in the FE. I am too late?

Pamela

What a wonderful surprise!!!! Welcome!

Has anyone cruises with an infant before?

Our son will be 9 months and we are just wondering how excursions will be? Like would we need a car seat for excursions that need a bus/mini bus?

Looking at the turtle farm on Grand Cayman for example :)

Not long now :)

:goodvibes

luke said:

Our son will be 9 months and we are just wondering how excursions will be? Like would we need a car seat for excursions that need a bus/mini bus?

No car seats last time we were in Mexico don't know about other countries though

luke said:

Not Mexico sorry 4 double post

Great idea to post changes! We are also midship and happy to volunteer (cabin #9572). We are in the Mickey group. Maybe there needs to be one designated cabin in each group?
Also- we could post it here. We probably won't lose cell service until dinner time the first day I'm guessing--?

I agree.....Probably less confusing if there was one person from each group designated.

Does anyone know where I could purchase those Micky head key rings? I seen them online but the website does not have good reviews. Please help if you know!

bec88ky said:
Does anyone know where I could purchase those Micky head key rings? I seen them online but the website does not have good reviews. Please help if you know!

Hey we are on your FE list going to Disney store tomorrow will look- less than 6 weeks yeahhh

We will also be on the cruise! Family of 5 - kids are 18, 15 & 10

@Karen - we are also from Waxhaw, NC

I sent friend requests to hook up on facebook

We will also be on the cruise! Family of 5 - kids are 18, 15 & 10

@Karen - we are also from Waxhaw, NC

I sent friend requests to hook up on facebook

Welcome to the DIS and to the cruise! So glad you posted this because I was trying to figure out the connection when I saw your facebook friend request! I will message you on facebook. Small world. Eve is also from this area. Is your 10 year old boy or girl? My son turns 10 in a week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter