• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 30th, 2013 Easter Western Fantasy

Anybody else joining the Easter Bunny for a little Caribbean cruisin'?

FE Participants

btjhayes DH, DW and DD (15 turning 16)
jphouse DH, DW, DS (12) and DD (8)
MASrules DH, DWm DS x 2 (7&9)
DeannaMKB DH, DW, DS (10) and DD (6)
DSRMary DW, DH, DS (10)
Miz Diz DW, DH, DS (12) and DD (8)

Please add my family to the FE:
DW, DH, and DD (12, turning 13 on April 5 at Castaway Cay!)

got on to the facebook group too, thanks!

I got an inquiry via PM regarding a cut-off date for FE. I had originally proposed Jan 1. Comments, questions, concerns, counter-proposals?

Also, how to we want to handle any last minute/after cut-off join-ups. My previous cruises, the FE coordinator would just send everybody a list of the late comers and it was up to the individual participants whether they want to include them. Comments, questions, concerns?

On our last cruise there were 3 different groups. The group I was in had 10 cabins with a total of 41 people. That seemed like a good size - not too few people & not too many.

Ours in May was divided also... many more participating than in the past... I think the word is out!

~Carole

Ours in May was divided also... many more participating than in the past... I think the word is out!

~Carole

I have not read up on all the posts but plan to go back and do that. Tink113sMom is my mother-in-law just so you know who I am. We are excited to be going on the cruise and we would like to participate in the FE. :yay:

Thanks,
Alison

Just Checking in with everyone! Hope everyone is having a GREAT SUMMER! Dan you can add me(Kimberly) and Evan(DS7) to the FE List.

Hi there! We just booked our first Disney Cruise!
Would love to know more about the Disney Cruise
Meets and what we should be doing!
Thanks!
Swmal
Me, DH, DD (11), DS (9), and DS (6)

Hi there! We just booked our first Disney Cruise!
Would love to know more about the Disney Cruise
Meets and what we should be doing!
Thanks!
Swmal
Me, DH, DD (11), DS (9), and DS (6)

Welcome aboard!!!!! :dance3:
You can do as much or as little as you want as far as the meet group goes. There's a FB group going as well if you are on FB and haven't already joined over there. There's also a Fish Extender sub-group going if you are interested.

Other than that, all you have to do is study up on the cruises and wait til time to pack and go!

Hi! May we ask to be added to the FE list also? I do not have Facebook so if this is not a preferable way to request, please just let me know or how to get you room numbers etc. for the final list.
DW,DH,DD(13), DS(10), DD(7)
Thanks so much.

Hi! May we ask to be added to the FE list also? I do not have Facebook so if this is not a preferable way to request, please just let me know or how to get you room numbers etc. for the final list.
DW,DH,DD(13), DS(10), DD(7)
Thanks so much.

I'll get you added. Once you hit enough posts on the DIS, 10 I think, you can send me a PM with your room number plus any of the following you wish to share:

- Family name and/or participant names as some people like to do personalized gifts.
- Likes/Dislikes of participants.
- If you're celebrating anything.
- Anything like allergies, etc.. so no one gets anything dangerous.

Hi all! This will be our family's first Disney Cruise! So excited! Will be myself, DH, and DD (9)

well, there will be 3 cabins available now on this trip.. Have to say goodbye :sad1:... we are all scheduled to go in October of next year.. Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter