March 3,2014 Magic Bahamas cruise

Well... I guess that leaves my family out! ;)
That sounds like a good idea though. I've only ever travelled as part of a larger group of friends and family; two or three staterooms with between 6 to 12 cruisers in total. We have always had a table to ourselves. This time around there are five of us in one stateroom so should we expect to be seated with others? We have only ever cruised on the Fantasy and Dream and are really looking forward to the smaller ship. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions for first-time Magic passengers?

We have two boys age 9 and 11. On our last cruise we got seated with a couple with two boys the same age. 4 boys at one table.:faint: Every dinner was loud and chaotic. They seemed to feed off each other. It made me glad I stopped at two. The boys had a great time, and we had a great time. I hope the other family did too.:scratchin

Hello Shipmates, Was just wondering what the cutoff date for the FE is? I have started with some things already. We are very excited to cruise, are kind of sad its not a 7 nighted. Im sure it is going to end too soon.

Hi Everyone
We booked a b2b last night and are so excited:cool1:
We are doing the 3day (Feb28) and this one. Just like Emzed
It will be myself and DH.
We are from Louisiana and are also getting away for Mardi
Gras.
Can't wait
Please include us on the FE list.
If there is a FB page we would like to join also.

YAY!! I'm glad there are going to be several people doing this as well. We've never cruised B2B before and are looking forward to the experience. Maybe we will figure out the whole process together without looking too lost when transitioning ;)

YAY!! I'm glad there are going to be several people doing this as well. We've never cruised B2B before and are looking forward to the experience. Maybe we will figure out the whole process together without looking too lost when transitioning ;)

I think we will look into this ourselves. We never thought of doing it but sounds like great fun.
I did check the pricing and it looks great too.

I am very new to this site. We are doing our first cruise this March with several families. I'm just hearing about the FE and need to google it to learn more but I have a feeling all of the families would love to participate. Please let me know how to get involved. Thanks in advance!!

I am very new to this site. We are doing our first cruise this March with several families. I'm just hearing about the FE and need to google it to learn more but I have a feeling all of the families would love to participate. Please let me know how to get involved. Thanks in advance!!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32651483&postcount=378

Here is the best link for learning all there is to the FE exchange.
Welcome, and hope you love sailing with DCL.pixiedust:

We did a B2B in September. Let me know if you have questions!

Michael

Can someone please take a look to see if all the cabanas are already booked for this cruise?
I would greatly appreciate it...

What is the status of the FE for this cruise? Is someone compiling a list or creating a Facebook Page (or similar link here?)? I'm fairly new to this FE phenomenon but would like to be included for this cruise. It is my DH, DD (9), DD (7), DS (5) and me :)

This will be our first cruise!!! Super excited! We are a family of 3: our daughter will be 5 she has mild cerebral palsy which only inhibits big climbing jumping running type of things and spd. We have had such a wonderful experience with WDW that we thought to try cruising we couldn't go wrong with disney!! Anyone on here want to do the fish extender gift exchange??? I've read some about it and thought it would be super fun!!!pixiedust:

I tried to PM cheer25mom but I haven't posted enough since I'm new here:)

We just booked this cruise as our comp (free) cruise. We were on the Oct 20th 2013 sailing of the Magic that was cancelled. This and the Feb 28th 3 night will be cruise(s) #6 and #7 for us but our first back 2 back experience. We are 2 adults Kathy (me) and DH Jim.

No cruise meet thread for the Feb 28th cruise so we will just have to hang out here :)

We would also like to join the FE list and can't wait to meet everyone!

Can someone please take a look to see if all the cabanas are already booked for this cruise?
I would greatly appreciate it...

Hi Minniemoo! Did you decide to add the February 28th Magic Cruise to your itinerary? If so that cruise is still showing cabanas available. I'm not eligible to check this March 3rd one yet. We booked a cabana for the 28th! Pretty excited about that (Merry Christmas to me I guess! :santa: ; I suppose I will let my DH spend a little time on the hammock... if he stays on my nice list!).

We just booked this cruise as our comp (free) cruise. We were on the Oct 20th 2013 sailing of the Magic that was cancelled. This and the Feb 28th 3 night will be cruise(s) #6 and #7 for us but our first back 2 back experience. We are 2 adults Kathy (me) and DH Jim.

No cruise meet thread for the Feb 28th cruise so we will just have to hang out here :)

We would also like to join the FE list and can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi Sinderelly! There are a few of us here who are sailing on B2B including the 28th :wave2: You, Cajun Princess and I and possibly more (Minniemomoo was considering it as well). My family has never attempted this before but we are looking forward to the experience. From what I'd read in posts on other forums regarding this phenomenon it seems like Disney runs a reasonably seamless transition. Mdwoodman (in this forum) has offered advice about how this works; I have to get my list of questions organized... I'm coming up with a few!

Hi from Canada everyone ... just signed up on the DIS forum and it is our first time for us on a Disney Cruise and we are sooooo excited!
Also EMZED ... nice to hear someone else from New Brunswick Canada will be on the cruise! Looking forward to the family fun!

Jeff

Hi Jeff! Where in NB are you from? It is snowing out tonight and I am dreaming of a white March Break... white sand!! :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter