March 3, 2013 DREAM

DesertSky612 said:
I just looked at the forecast. Right now they are say Monday 73, Tuesday 77, and Wednesday 79. No rain! That is better than the 40's I am in right now.

I agree. We had 43/44 degree weather the past few days and I can't wait for the sun to hit me!

I just to thank everyone for the fabulous FE gifts! The weather was so much better for our 4 days than it was for the previous 3 days! One our first leg of the B2B Castaway Cay was soooooo cold and windy with drizzly rain. DD and I got off long enough for lunch at Cookies and back on we went! Now the 2nd part was WONDERFUL! I have the sunburn to prove it! LOL :lmao:

It was fantastic!!!!! OMG! I need more!

The servers were fantastic! Huge props to Roger and Jose !

Thank you for the wonderfully done FE. Our family is hooked!!!

See you next year -

Tassma

Thank you all for the great FE exchange. We had a great time checking our mailbox and finding new goodies. We had a great cruise and can't wait to go again !

Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts! It was always so exciting to get to our door and see some new surprises! Everybody worked so hard!! We now have many souvenirs to talk about! Thanks again!:bitelip:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of the wonderful FE gifts we received! we were so amazed at the creativity! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE FUN STUFF !! our daughter loved getting back to our cabin everytime to see whats new ! this was an awesome cruise and our first time joining in on the FE - looking forward to doing this next year on our 7 night on the fantasy and our 14 night on the repositioning cruise. thanks again we really enjoyed the gifts! skaramatt, matt, kara, and kathan cabin 9546. :dance3:

Thank you for all the wonderful FE gifts. I was going to put "to/from" labels on my gifts but forgot to bring them!

thank you for all the great gifts! It was fun coming back to the cabin and seeing what we got! I hope everyone loved our gift :) We forgot to put labels on the gift but we gave out the beach ball and farkel game set.
Hope to be part of a fish exchange again!

we enjoyed the farkle game with our unfortunate non-cruising family members when we returned home - everyone enjoyed! great creativity! and our daughter got great use of the beach ball! thanks !

a big shout-out to the pixie posse - it seems we had surprises from them everyday ! they worked hard ! we really enjoyed !

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the GREAT FE gifts. We loved delivering the gifts to others and finding the surprises in our FE when returning to our stateroom! It was our first time participating in a FE and we will certainly do it again on our next cruise in 2014! Thanks again, everyone!:love:

Thank you for making this trip special. We enjoyed every moment and the FEs made it that much better.

Cathy

A huge thank-you for all of the FE Gifts!!

It was our first FE Exchange - - we definately had tons of fun!!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed our gifts--

Janeen

a.k.a. The Pixie Posse

Janeen699 said:
A huge thank-you for all of the FE Gifts!!

It was our first FE Exchange - - we definately had tons of fun!!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed our gifts--

Janeen

a.k.a. The Pixie Posse

Wow! You first one? What a great start. I was inspired by your gifts and appreciate them all.

Sorry, just got back from second part of trip. Thanks to all, we had a great time. Hope everyone had a good time as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter