March 3, 2013 DREAM

I have prepared a cabin gift only for "Candyce." I interpreted DS of tassma to mean sister of tassma. ????:confused3

BreauCat said:
I have prepared a cabin gift only for "Candyce." I interpreted DS of tassma to mean sister of tassma. ????:confused3

Hmm, I thought it was dear son. I figured the could ink get 4 in a cabin, so they got an adjoining one and put a teenage son in there. Who knows ...

Hello,

Sorry everyone. I have been MIA. We are participating in FE and Candyce is an adult.

See you soon!!!!

Tassma

tassma said:
Hello,

Sorry everyone. I have been MIA. We are participating in FE and Candyce is an adult.

See you soon!!!!

Tassma

And she is my sister ... And my kiddos are Sebby and Anna B.

I am so excited and apologize for the confusion.

Tassma

I was looking at the long range forecast, and my heart sank. Only low 70s :( Coming from the nations icebox in Minnesota I was so exited to have some 80+ degree weather. I ask now form anyone closer to Florida how accurate are the long range forecasts. Or should I pack a warm sweater and skip the beachwear?

I would pack a sweater AND your swimsuit!:beach: The 70s are beach weather, it just depends on the sunshine.

Hello Everyone! :wave2:

DH and I will be on the Dream with you and to say I am sad about the weather is an understatement. The high in Orlando is 58 on Sunday! It appears that Nassau is consistently 10 degrees warmer than Orlando. The local weather report only does a 5 day so I don't know what Monday brings but I sure hope the cold snap isn't more than the 3 days I can see. (Fri, Sat, Sun)

I just looked at the forecast. Right now they are say Monday 73, Tuesday 77, and Wednesday 79. No rain! That is better than the 40's I am in right now.

DesertSky612 said:
I just looked at the forecast. Right now they are say Monday 73, Tuesday 77, and Wednesday 79. No rain! That is better than the 40's I am in right now.

Yep warmer than here. It'll do.

The official forecast for next week in the Bahamas is the low 80's with very low chance of rain!! . . .:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter