March 2nd, 2014 ~ Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise Meet Thread ~

We will be there too for our first DCL cruise. DGH, DS 9 DD5. Does anybody know if they do any Mardi Gras actvities. We are from Mobile, AL the home of Mardi Gras so kids are hoping for some since we will miss it at home

Danner,

As you can see in earlier posts, not too much to expect for Marti Gras, I plan to decorate our groups doors a bit and since it is Pirate night we plan to wear beads.

Laura

Hi,
We are joining your sailing and would like to say Hi :wave2: and that we want to join the fish extender exchange. It will be Me-Amanda, my sister- Annette and our 2 great nephews who are 1 and 2. This will be thier first time sailing and WDW but my sister and i have sailed 15 time with DCL and have been to WDW at least 75 times. We are starting the Aunt trips early with them. We started taking there mom when she was 6 to WDW. It will be a great time and a new experience for us with the little ones.

Amanda

The FE list has been posted in the Facebook group :yay:

You still have time to join, deadline is Feb 6th.

Hi guys!

My name is Lindsay and me and one of friends Maggie will be going on our first Disney Cruise leaving March 2nd for Spring Break this year and we would love to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange! We're both seniors in college and will graduate in May and what better way to celebrate than on a Disney Cruise! Since we're new to this just let us know what to do! :goodvibes

The title seems fitting since this is our first disney cruise!!

I have been receiving tidbits of information from friends and co-workers. The latest information was on the fish extender exchange.

I have purchased a fish extender and am excited to meet new people. My husband and i have 3 boys but will only be traveling with our youngest who is 4. The older boys are going to meet up with us upon our return to orlando. They weren't keene on the idea of "cruising" ....i think they made a big mistake!!!

Please....tell me more about the fe and any other tidbits you would like to offer. The cruise date is upon us and will be here before we know!!

I am so excited!!!

Tawanea and the rest of the goodling family

Lindsey and maggie,

it is our first time sailing on the disney cruise too! We are anxious to participate in the fe. We are traveling as a family of 3, our son jaden is 4. I can think of so many gifts for a college grad!! Lol

tawanea (for the rest of the goodling crew)

Hello!

My DH surprised us for Christmas by booking this cruise! It will be me (31), DH(32), DD(9) and DS(4)'s first cruise ever! We are definitely Disney people. We live just outside Philadelphia, PA and have vacationed in Disney every winter for 7 years and I love it and can't get enough. I am obsessed with planning this trip and really just can't wait to ride the Aqua Duck, order 2 apps with every meal and just relax with my family. I'd love to hear from more people who will be embarking with us! Any tips to offer us first timers? Thanks in advance!

Hello!

My DH surprised us for Christmas by booking this cruise! It will be me (31), DH(32), DD(9) and DS(4)'s first cruise ever! We are definitely Disney people. We live just outside Philadelphia, PA and have vacationed in Disney every winter for 7 years and I love it and can't get enough. I am obsessed with planning this trip and really just can't wait to ride the Aqua Duck, order 2 apps with every meal and just relax with my family. I'd love to hear from more people who will be embarking with us! Any tips to offer us first timers? Thanks in advance!

Amy,

We are also first timers! I am 37, from Darlington, MD. (about an 1hr from Philly) I will be traveling with my husband who is 35 and our youngest son who is 4. I bought a fish extender and have received info from friends and coworkers on how the exchange works but I am not sure how to sign up to find out who I will exchange with.

Tawanea

What is a fish extender? Are those the cute decorations people leave on their doors that I saw on Etsy? I want to join too for sure!

Welcome to all of the new comers. I put a note on the facebook page to make sure the person organizing the fish extenders is aware that more people are interested. If she doesn't put a note on here i will try to transfer your information over to facebook for her.

Amanda C

The title seems fitting since this is our first disney cruise!!

I have been receiving tidbits of information from friends and co-workers. The latest information was on the fish extender exchange.

I have purchased a fish extender and am excited to meet new people. My husband and i have 3 boys but will only be traveling with our youngest who is 4. The older boys are going to meet up with us upon our return to orlando. They weren't keene on the idea of "cruising" ....i think they made a big mistake!!!

Please....tell me more about the fe and any other tidbits you would like to offer. The cruise date is upon us and will be here before we know!!

I am so excited!!!

Tawanea and the rest of the goodling family

Tawanea- Make sure to register for the FE on our Facebook page soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/624619347552690/

We will be closing the group in 2 1/2 weeks and I know everyone is excited to finish their FE gift and I would hate for you to be left out. My son is 5 and we are traveling with our neighbors who also have a 5 year old. They are going to have a blast as well as all of us!!!!

I just found this thread and thought I'd join. We have 10 of us sailing this time around. I was on 2 Disney cruises many years ago (when it was the big red boat!) and am excited to see what it's like now that I'm a mom.

I just found this thread and thought I'd join. We have 10 of us sailing this time around. I was on 2 Disney cruises many years ago (when it was the big red boat!) and am excited to see what it's like now that I'm a mom.

Welcome to the group. I am also traveling with a group of 10 and also did the big red boat when I was little and now as a mom taking my son. How funny is that.

Any kids in the group? My son is 5 and we have a few others that we know of around that age.

Laura

We would like to join the fish extender. We have 3 adults ( My husband, mom and I) and 1 child ( 6 years old). Can not wait to sail!

Just booked cabana #2 on the family beach. So excited. We have 2 adults and the 2 boys. Does anyone want to share in the cost and join us? We can have 6 people for $549 and $50 for each additional person. Pm me if interested.

I joined the FE exchange on the facebook page, and now have officially joined the DIS board. Patrick, Jameson, and I are all very excited. :banana:

-Shanelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter