• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2nd, 2013 - Wonder 5-night from Miami

Hi girls!! I just joined the FB page and am interested in participating in the FE game.... But....how does it go again?

There's a few ways you can do it. You can give one family gift per stateroom or individual gifts for all. You've got to make sure to have a fish extender outside your door so you can receive as well. Even a bag will do. You can deliver and day you choose! It's a lot of fun bc most of the time the kids will get something everyday!

Mom2Kaylee said:
There's a few ways you can do it. You can give one family gift per stateroom or individual gifts for all. You've got to make sure to have a fish extender outside your door so you can receive as well. Even a bag will do. You can deliver and day you choose! It's a lot of fun bc most of the time the kids will get something everyday!

It does sound like fun. How many families do we have so far?

Hi I just put my request in to join the Facebook group for the FEs. My DH and I will be on this cruise along with our sons who are 10 and 11. We haven't cruised on Disney in 5 years, so we're super excited.

Right now we have 4 families. Some cruises we've had 25+! Love when it's smaller:thumbsup2

Hi Everyone!
We've had school cancelled today with freezing rain, so we've had a planning day! :goodvibes
I thought i'd share this link to a scavenger hunt for the Wonder that I had filed away. I think a lot of you have younger children? But might be fun for older ones or for families to do together.
Be aware...the link has answers as well! :)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2919691

Hey everyone! Only 3 days left to sign up for the Fish Extender group! Let me know if you have any questions!!!

My family and I are going on the Disney Wonder cruise March 2nd and I just found out about the "fish extenders" today and started researching them. Is it too late to sign up for your group? I saw your last post was last week, but I wanted to make sure. I also put in a request on the facebook page today.
Thanks.

We will be on this cruise too! It will be myself, my husband, son (6) and daughter (5). We are very excited and can't wait to get out of cold Ohio:cheer2:

You've probably read it elsewhere, but just wanted to check that my fellow Canadians are aware that they now need an international driving permit to drive in Florida. Just incase any of you are hiring a car. :goodvibes

Hello all! I'm a long time Disney fan, but just recently ran across Disboards. I've been perusing for the past couple weeks so here goes my first post! :)

I'll joining you all along with a good friend of mine on this cruise. I live in Orlando and was lucky enough to get in while they were offering FL rates - so I'm pretty excited! I've sailed with DCL in the past, but this will be my longest cruise so far, and also my first experience enjoying a verandah room! Really looking forward to a nice vacation.... In less than two weeks now! :thumbsup2

Is anyone else concerned that the weather is not going to be very warm??? Looks like its only going to be in the lower 70's........my husband is freaking out about it!!!!

Not sure if this was already posted but Wreck it ralph, Lincoln,Priates of the Caribbean: on stranger tides, Avengers, Finding Nemo,Frankenweene, and
Brave wil be playing. I just called and thought I would pass the information along :)

Found out this morning that my best friend booked she and I on the 3/2 cruise. We do not have a cabin assignment as of yet which is fine. I am so looking forward to this as I have not sailed with Disney yet, although I have been on 11 other cruises. No kids sailing with us, other than the one in by buddies belly, last cruise before she and her husband have their first child, and her two teens are staying HOME.

DulcetDiscord said:
4 Days!:woohoo: Good Lord but I need to start packing!!! :eek:

Fully packed, 1 suitcase and 1 backpack for me, probably packed too many clothes but oh well, I have options. Decided to not bring my bottle of vodka either since my friend can't drink.

Is anyone else concerned that the weather is not going to be very warm??? Looks like its only going to be in the lower 70's........my husband is freaking out about it!!!!

Just got back from Wonder's 4 Day! We has fantastic weather. As your cruise is Mexico bound I would not be concerned. My guess is warm there Today they were posting 25 on weather channel.

Would love to hear how your cruise was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter