March 27, 2012 *SPRING FLING DOUBLE DIPPIN DREAM*

I thought I had confirmed already, but here is my confirmatino for irisheyes17. Also, I could not view the spreadsheet document you sent. so, is there another way for me to get that to make sure the information is correct?

Thanks!

Here is the list of confirmed members...

Modegard (3 cabins)
Twinmom108
jvelasco
Marimorr1
MandNCC
cschnell
wergoofy
Mom2Kaity
lilnell

And the list of unconfirmed....

Irisheyes17
JjetMcg
Florida_dad
Mango1818

Please confirm you are still in by replying on this thread no later than Friday, March 2nd or you will be removed from our list. We have already had a few people that had to change or cancel their cruise, so please let us know if you are in or out. Thanks!

The FE spreadsheet is now locked so only I can make changes. I will also PM everyone new deck maps this weekend once we are all confirmed.

Less than a month until saling! Very exciting!

:banana:

Merilee

I had replied in the past and we do still want to participate in the FE. thanks!

I must be missing something, but I can't find anything that tells me whether we will have a "formal" night like on the 7 day cruises or just a "dress up" night like the shorter cruises do.

Does anyone know?

I must be missing something, but I can't find anything that tells me whether we will have a "formal" night like on the 7 day cruises or just a "dress up" night like the shorter cruises do.

Does anyone know?

What I can gather from others that have been on the 5 day double dip is that there are three casual nights, one semi formal night and pirate night.

We are all ready with our pirate gear and our dress clothes! My husbands only concern is if he can get a club house and/or deef dip somewhere on the ship. :rotfl2: I think he will be eating from the kids menu a lot.

Merilee

On the last DCL cruise i was on.. we had our FE group split up so there wasn't so much territory to cover.

It may be nice to split the group in 2 just so you don't take up the majority of your night delivering FE.

Just a thought ....

On the last DCL cruise i was on.. we had our FE group split up so there wasn't so much territory to cover.

It may be nice to split the group in 2 just so you don't take up the majority of your night delivering FE.

Just a thought ....

I like that idea! This is our 1st cruise so I am wondering if I am going to be all over the place trying to find everything.

Hi lilnell,

Some of us are curious about the ES and ED you used on the FE spreadsheet. We are not sure what that means. I am assuming something 'son', but not sure what the E is for. Same with ED - something 'daughter'?

:)

Merilee

Hi there,

Just want to find out if you are still up for the Fish Extender exchange? We have not heard from you since your first post. Please confirm. Thanks!

Merilee

Just a thought ....

Just my 2 cents - We have less than 20 families which is one of the smallest FE's I've done. I don't see that it's necesssary to split our group & I would prefer not to split. Looking over the staterooms, about half of the staterooms are on one deck (deck 6) so I'm thinking it shouldn't take that long to deliver. I think it will probably take me no more than 30 minutes to deliver all my FE gifts. Also to make it easier, your gifts don't have to be delievered all at the same time, You can do it one floor at a time at your convenience.

Several years ago I was part of an FE exchange that was over 100staterooms (I think closer to 150). This was also a 5 day Bahamas cruise & I wish the FE coodinator of that trip would have split the FE into several different groups. Now that was a challenge.

I agree with twinmom, as personally I have already purchased a lot of the supplies I need for my gifts and do not know how easily I could return them.

I just discovered this forum! Me and DH will be on the Dream cruise leaving 27th of March. The 28th of March we'll be celebrating my 40th birthday (or was it my 30th? ;) ). This will be our 1st cruise ever and we are so excited!

I just discovered this forum! Me and DH will be on the Dream cruise leaving 27th of March. The 28th of March we'll be celebrating my 40th birthday (or was it my 30th? ;) ). This will be our 1st cruise ever and we are so excited!

Welcome!

:):):)

I read on Disney Meet sailing for March 9th that they will be playing Pirates of the Carribean 3D, The Help, Muppets, Cars 2 3D, Real Steal, Warhorse and John Carter. Not sure how often they change these.
Finally got my cruise package on Friday. Starting to dig out all our "summer" clothing.[/url]

Thanks for the info! I hope we have time to see the movies. I have no idea what to expect on this cruise. We are just excited to be going!

popcorn::

Merilee

We are definitely in!!! Sorry, I don't get a chance a lot to get on here. I wish it would email me when something new is on here or a message. If it is too late I understand. I did just see your private message and tried replying since I didn't see our cabin on there. Just let me know either way! We did receive our FE this week and it looks great!

We are definitely in!!! Sorry, I don't get a chance a lot to get on here. I wish it would email me when something new is on here or a message. If it is too late I understand. I did just see your private message and tried replying since I didn't see our cabin on there. Just let me know either way! We did receive our FE this week and it looks great!

No worries, I have added you back in there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter