March 27, 2012 *SPRING FLING DOUBLE DIPPIN DREAM*

Please log into the FE spreadsheet and confirm that you are still in the group, or reply here to confirm. If you change staterooms upon embarkment, please leave a note for all other FE members in their FE so we can find you.

Our group is...

53 people
12 boys
10 girls
31 adults

15 families
18 cabins (there are three of families that have more than one cabin)
6 of these cabins are adults only

Monday, February 27th is the offical cut off to join the FE group.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Not much longer and we will all be on the Dream! Very exciting!

:dance3:

Merilee, Could you please repost the link to log into the FE Spreadsheet? I tried the one in the PM message & it's not working for me. Thanks!

Please log into the FE spreadsheet and confirm that you are still in the group, or reply here to confirm. If you change staterooms upon embarkment, please leave a note for all other FE members in their FE so we can find you.

Our group is...

53 people
12 boys
10 girls
31 adults

15 families
18 cabins (there are three of families that have more than one cabin)
6 of these cabins are adults only

Monday, February 27th is the offical cut off to join the FE group.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Not much longer and we will all be on the Dream! Very exciting!

:dance3:

Hi Merilee,

The FE spreadsheet link isn't working for me either. I think everything is correct, but I just want to double check, so could you please re-send?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Here is it again. Hope it works!

Link removed. Please pm me if you need it again.

Merilee

We'd love to join in on the fun! We too will be cruising on the Disney Dream which set sail on March 27, 2012. This will be are first cruise and we are so excited to participate in this event. Please send me any information that we'll need.

We will be doing the FE. All our information is correct!:cheer2:

Still waiting for our cruise documents to come:confused:

We'd love to join in on the fun! We too will be cruising on the Disney Dream which set sail on March 27, 2012. This will be are first cruise and we are so excited to participate in this event. Please send me any information that we'll need.

Please take a look at the FE spreadsheet (link in post 203) and add your info to the bottom. The formulas should update automatically (the column totals etc.) so you do not need to update those. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Basic rules for the FE...

Each cabin participating will provide at least one gift per cabin, per person, or per child - it is up to you.
Of course, you are welcome to give more than one gift, but the miminum is one.

All gifts will be delivered between the cruise leaving port on March 27th and before 6:00 pm on March 31st,
so we have time to pack our bags before arriving in port the next morning.

You can include your name or disboard name on your gift, but it is not required.

The cut off date for FE sign up will be one month prior to departure, so February 27th.
This will give us time to get everything together.

Jameson, our youngest & the one traveling with us on the cruise just got his drivers license. This morning was supposed to be the first day he could drive himself to school all by himself. Wouldn't you know it a freak light snowstorm snuck in under everyone's radar & dropped enough snow to cause many multiple car accidents & closing school today.

Well he's happy for the snow day & also happy he got his license in time to be able to drive the golf cart we're renting for our pre-cruise stay at Fort Wilderness!

Hey! I know we said one month before sailing is when we would close the FE, so I am just wondering if we are supposed to include everyone or ony those who have YES by their names in the spreadsheet? I have some ideas but have been putting off doing much until we have a final count so I can budget as best as I can. Thanks!!

Hey! I know we said one month before sailing is when we would close the FE, so I am just wondering if we are supposed to include everyone or ony those who have YES by their names in the spreadsheet? I have some ideas but have been putting off doing much until we have a final count so I can budget as best as I can. Thanks!!

I have been thinking about the same thing. I will wait until Tuesday (28th) and then pm eveyone that has not replied yet just to make sure they are still in.

Lilnell - please post to our disboard thread as well if you are in. Thanks!

:goodvibes

Maberlyne

Have you received your cabin assignment yet? Do you still want to be part of the FE group? Our cut off is today and I was hoping to update the maps with staterooms numbers.

:)

Merilee

Here is the list of confirmed members...

Modegard (3 cabins)
Twinmom108
jvelasco
Marimorr1
MandNCC
cschnell
wergoofy
Mom2Kaity
lilnell
Irisheyes17
JjetMcg
Mango1818
Florida_dad

The FE spreadsheet is now locked so only I can make changes.

Less than a month until saling! Very exciting!

:banana:

Merilee

Modegard (3 cabins)
Twinmom108
jvelasco
Marimorr1
MandNCC
cschnell
wergoofy

And the list of unconfirmed....

Irisheyes17
JjetMcg
Florida_dad
Mango1818
Mom2Kaity
Lilnell

Please confirm you are still in by replying on this thread no later than Friday, March 2nd or you will be removed from our list. We have already had a few people that had to change or cancel their cruise, so please let us know if you are in or out. Thanks!

The FE spreadsheet is now locked so only I can make changes. I will also PM everyone new deck maps this weekend once we are all confirmed.

Merilee

Sounds Great, Merilee, you're doing a wonderful job as FE coordinator!! :worship::worship::worship: Thank You!!! :goodvibes

Modegard (3 cabins)
Twinmom108
jvelasco
Marimorr1
MandNCC
cschnell
wergoofy

And the list of unconfirmed....

Irisheyes17
JjetMcg
Florida_dad
Mango1818
Mom2Kaity
Lilnell

Please confirm you are still in by replying on this thread no later than Friday, March 2nd or you will be removed from our list. We have already had a few people that had to change or cancel their cruise, so please let us know if you are in or out. Thanks!

The FE spreadsheet is now locked so only I can make changes. I will also PM everyone new deck maps this weekend once we are all confirmed.

Merilee
Confirmed! Sorry, thought I updated that column a couple of days ago. Definitely count us in!

I'm new at this posting thing, but here goes. I would like to confirm our group for the Fish Extenders. I thought I had done everything needed, but saw that our group was removed from the spreadsheet. We difinitely want to be part of the FE group. I have additional favorite character info for our group - Trenton-Mater/ Travis-Woody/ Brett-Buz Lightyear/ Virginia -Tinkerbell/ Stephen-Goofy/ John Bryon-Alice/ Marisela-Belle/ Virginia (Aunt - that's me)-Eyore. We're all VERY excited about the cruise. Thanks a lot, Ginny

I'm new at this posting thing, but here goes. I would like to confirm our group for the Fish Extenders. I thought I had done everything needed, but saw that our group was removed from the spreadsheet. We difinitely want to be part of the FE group. I have additional favorite character info for our group - Trenton-Mater/ Travis-Woody/ Brett-Buz Lightyear/ Virginia -Tinkerbell/ Stephen-Goofy/ John Bryon-Alice/ Marisela-Belle/ Virginia (Aunt - that's me)-Eyore. We're all VERY excited about the cruise. Thanks a lot, Ginny

Ack! Yes that was me. I was reading on the cruise disboard about malicious FE things and when your info showed up in the spreadsheet and we had no idea who you were, I panicked! So sorry. I am new at this and a little bit paranoid. I have taken the lock off the spreadsheet for today, so please update the spreadsheet again. Happy to have you in the group!

:goodvibes

Merilee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter